PDA

View Full Version : Conker Uncut with a Pre-Order Special

skorp
03-29-2005, 05:13 PM
Microsoft has announced a pre-order deal for Conker Live & Reloaded, one that does not require gamers to wait for the bonus once the game ships on June 21.

The pre-order deal applies to anyone who puts down a deposit on Conker: Live & Reloaded. By putting some money down, gamers can walk out of the retailer immediately with a DVD filled with various bits of multimedia and a couple of playable game demos. Included on the DVD are:

- Conker- "Where is He Now?" a mockumentary about Conker
- Exclusive movies taken from the game
- Music from the soundtrack
- Video strategy guides for the game's multiplayer maps
- Video trailers for Jade Empire, Forza Motorsport
- Playable demos of Jade Empire, Forza Motorsport and MechAssault: Lone Wolf

Gamestop.... Here I come! :cheers:

m4oH
03-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Awesome, definently gonna do that. Who thinks they are going to be getting Conker?

Unreal
03-29-2005, 05:39 PM
I don't have a GS in my area. So I guess I am fawked if I want to take advantage of this offer. Which by the way is pretty cool.

skorp
03-29-2005, 05:47 PM
I don't have a GS in my area. So I guess I am fawked if I want to take advantage of this offer. Which by the way is pretty cool.

Oh no dude... I'm sure it's available for every store that will sell it... Not just Gamestop. ;)

Unreal
03-29-2005, 05:51 PM
Oh no dude... I'm sure it's available for every store that will sell it... Not just Gamestop. ;)
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. :cheers: I will try EB this weekend and see what they say.

Variation-XBA
03-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Wonder when my store will be getting these then.