PDA

View Full Version : Save features

steverup
03-30-2005, 06:49 PM
On Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Rainbox Six and Ghost Recon - what are the save features like? Are you able to save at any time or do you have to wait to complete a level? I hope it is not like the Medal of Honor line.

Steve

CharlieHustle
03-30-2005, 07:25 PM
i dont have chaos theory yet, but i know from the last two sc games, when you get to a certain checkpoint, the game will automatically save. And you also get like 2-3 anytime saves. you will rarely need them though.

Casper
03-31-2005, 09:10 AM
In CT - you have a Quick Save option at any time, but it's not a hard save - meaning, if you do a Quick Save, then shut off your Xbox, it's not completely saved. So you'd be better off doing the hard save if you think you're about to quit.

Also, with CT and XBL co-op, you have the same featues. But with the problems that are arising with the 2nd level causing random disconnects, it's good to do the hard save as much as possible. The nice thing about those is that each online save that you do, it tells you which buddy you did that game save with - and you can only resume with that friend.

Variation-XBA
03-31-2005, 12:13 PM
The nice thing about those is that each online save that you do, it tells you which buddy you did that game save with - and you can only resume with that friend.

Oooo I like that feature