PDA

View Full Version : Rogers video (Canada)

El Pollo Loco
02-13-2002, 03:26 PM
I was in rogers video the other day and i asked the guy behind the counter if they were planning on renting xbox games. HE replies " We are waiting to see if xbox catched on or if it's a fad"

This is MS weer talkin about here... Yeah maybe it will be a fad like that other fad they started called Windows. Foolish rogers.
Now if only blockbuster would take me back.....

Integra Man
02-13-2002, 04:05 PM
hey

yea rogers video people are IDIOTS. block buster has games out already the first day xbox came out. iw ent and rented pgr.

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 04:27 PM
Tell Mr. Rogers that his show sucked for me. Sesame Street was much better :D

Integra Man
02-13-2002, 04:56 PM
haha no wonder maxiums has so many posts there all crap hehe

Salo_Fan
02-13-2002, 05:20 PM
The Rogers video near me, told me that they will be getting Xbox games in Q2.

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
haha no wonder maxiums has so many posts there all crap hehe

Ouch, dude! I know you were kidding...but, it's all good :D I must say, though, dude, you did actually respond to this really impressive thread ;)

xBoXGaMeR2002
02-13-2002, 05:24 PM
Roger's Video...no way!!!*

*That meant "who the hell cares?"

El Pollo Loco
02-13-2002, 05:26 PM
hey dont make fun of my thread... i have problems reaching out.

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by El Pollo Loco
hey dont make fun of my thread... i have problems reaching out.

hehehe....dude, I must admit, I've never heard of Roger's video...but, it's all good. I don't even go to Blockbuster...I think they are horrible, too. I like Hollywood video! For some reason, they always seem to have tons of XBox games :)

xBoXGaMeR2002
02-13-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

hehehe....dude, I must admit, I've never heard of Roger's video...but, it's all good. I don't even go to Blockbuster...I think they are horrible, too. I like Hollywood video! For some reason, they always seem to have tons of XBox games :)

Too much beer must be giving you trouble reading dude.

the title is: roger's video (canada), and you live in the U.S.A, obiviously you haven't heard of it dude...lol. :D :cool:

BTW, I live in the USA too.

G'Bless America.

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by xBoXGaMeR2002

Too much beer must be giving you trouble reading dude.

the title is: roger's video (canada), and you live in the U.S.A, obiviously you haven't heard of it dude...lol. :D :cool:

BTW, I live in the USA too.

G'Bless America.

D a m n beer :confused:

El Pollo Loco
02-13-2002, 05:45 PM
hey maximus

I think i saw you on a post helping someone out getting their xbox online so I'm gonna throw this at you if you don't mind.

I have a dsl connection with 2 static ip's the dsl goes to my switch and 2 machines plug into the switch, one of the machines has two nic's and feeds a third machine internet connection. I tried plugging my xbox into the switch (yes dsl is in uplink) and didnt get anywhere on tunnel. Is there anything you can see I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance man

techoholic1
02-13-2002, 05:50 PM
i asked the first week it came out...they said not until spring.

thunderkiss2k1
02-13-2002, 09:33 PM

Heh, I don't rent games , I buy them. lol.

Xboxfan123
02-13-2002, 10:48 PM

D a m n beer :confused:

Hey Max I'm from Canada. Have you ever tried our beer? It's awesome. When I'm not shovelling snow which is a summer and winter chore here, a cold Canadian in a frosty mug hits the spot.

El Pollo Loco
02-14-2002, 12:38 AM
i think all beer is good. in fact i think i am going to pursue a career in beer tasting internationally

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 02:02 PM
hey maximus

I think i saw you on a post helping someone out getting their xbox online so I'm gonna throw this at you if you don't mind.

I have a dsl connection with 2 static ip's the dsl goes to my switch and 2 machines plug into the switch, one of the machines has two nic's and feeds a third machine internet connection. I tried plugging my xbox into the switch (yes dsl is in uplink) and didnt get anywhere on tunnel. Is there anything you can see I'm doing wrong?

thanks in advance man

You know, I'm not quite sure...I'm a networking novice...but, all I did was take my Switch and plug a CAT 5 cable into the uplink and connect the other side to my Broadband cable modem. Next, from port 1, I connected a seperate CAT 5 wire to my ethernet port on my CPU. And, from port 2, I used a final CAT 5 wire and connected it to my XBox. Then, downloaded Gampely Arcade and Gamespy Tunnel...and...bingo! Note: CAT 5 Crossover cables won't work...use only standard CAT5 cables.

A good person to ask about your situation would be XBoxgamers2002 or Lynxfx, to name a couple. There are also a few others that may know...but, those come to mind right away.

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123

Hey Max I'm from Canada. Have you ever tried our beer? It's awesome. When I'm not shovelling snow which is a summer and winter chore here, a cold Canadian in a frosty mug hits the spot.

Yeah, dude! Canada has some great beer! I like Labatt's...and I think Kokanee is made there, too. Both are great...bottles only, of course :p

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 02:04 PM
i think all beer is good. in fact i think i am going to pursue a career in beer tasting internationally

You just referred to my dream job :D

shererboat
02-14-2002, 04:15 PM
Yeah, dude! Canada has some great beer! I like Labatt's...and I think Kokanee is made there, too. Both are great...bottles only, of course :p

hahaha, LABATT BLUE is the TRUE king of beers.......im talkin non imported blue from good ole canada (im originally from st catherines, Ontario, canada.....but have been stuck in dirty jersey for da last 2 years.....

**shererboat goes to sit in corner and weep as he remembers past outings with labatt blue and maximum ice.....

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 04:21 PM
Is Kokane brewed in Canada? I think it is...I actually prefer it over Labatts...though, I do like Labatts. Either way you look at it...I'll drink anything that has Haups and Barley :D

shererboat
02-14-2002, 04:50 PM
Either way you look at it...I'll drink anything that has Haups and Barley :D

im almost with u there max......i like almost any beer, though theres def sum that i only resort to if im p*ss broke and its between that, and goin sober (like natural ice and miller high life *gag )........

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by shererboat

im almost with u there max......i like almost any beer, though theres def sum that i only resort to if im p*ss broke and its between that, and goin sober (like natural ice and miller high life *gag )........

Dude, I'm completely with ya on that one :eek: Did I hear someone say Ham's Ice? :( <---bitter beer face :D

Dude, here's some nasty ones:

Ham's Ice
Molson Ice
Schmit Ice
Schmit
Miller Genuine Draft (I know some people like this, but, if I were to describe the taste I get from this crap, I would say that it's the taste of a good beer that resulted in the urination into an MGD bottle)
Rolling Rock
Pabst
Keystone Ice
Black Label
Milwauki's Best (the Beast - appropriately named...:( )

But, the worst of all drinks, but, it's not beer...is Mad Dog! That junk is foul, man!

I like Pyramid, Windmeir, Pete's Wicked Ale and Strawberry Blonde, Samual Adams, Sierra Nevada, Rogue, Guiness, Moosehead, Blackstar, Coors, Labatts, Kokane, to name a few. I also prefer beer out of a bottle...for some reason, it tastes better. Besides...any beer that cannot be found in a bottle is crap anyway. I realize that Rolling Rock, that I named above, only comes in bottles...but, it still sux :(

Supperdog
02-14-2002, 05:37 PM
STOP SAYING DUDE!!! :eek:

:D

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
STOP SAYING DUDE!!! :eek:

:D

What do you mean "stop saying dude", dude? Do you realize what will happen to me if I stop saying "dude"!?!?! I wouldn't know what else to say! :confused: