PDA

View Full Version : GTA:SA is preordering at walmart..pics inside!

Halonut1
04-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Hey this might already be known but GTA:SA for the Xbox is already preordering in the walmart at Ripley West virginia

it will be released at june 7th 2005

Once again if this is old news sorry but heres a pic of the card

Variation-XBA
04-10-2005, 04:15 AM
We've been preordering it at EB for quite awhile now.

m4oH
04-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Never knew that, I'm gonna get to Walmart and get mine today (preorder). I hope the graphics are better than the PS2's.

mattgame
04-10-2005, 10:26 AM
I didn't know either. I'll go do mine today.

Variation-XBA
04-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Never knew that, I'm gonna get to Walmart and get mine today (preorder). I hope the graphics are better than the PS2's.
Comon, you know better than that ;) Look at 3 and VC

Halonut1
04-10-2005, 08:11 PM

I dunno..i could live with the PS2's ghrapics..i just want the damned custom sountrack..i got Led zepplin and eric clapton with zz top greatists hits on my Xbox..skydiving to free byrd when ever i want..HELLO!!!! *SPlat*
Lol

Spaztic
04-11-2005, 09:46 AM
This game is ok, not worth the preorder IMO...

wbio
04-11-2005, 10:35 AM
I probably won't get this, I played it over at my friend's for a while and neither of us loved it that much, I think we played GTA:VC too much and got kinda tired of the GTA gameplay.

WynnFire
04-11-2005, 03:21 PM
That's cool but I would rather have it on the pc. It will probably come to my work and if so, I will rent it. I played a little two player on my friends PS2. It was fun. He would drive and I would shoot. Plus I hear you can play two player basketball.

Halonut1
04-12-2005, 02:59 AM
That's cool but I would rather have it on the pc. It will probably come to my work and if so, I will rent it. I played a little two player on my friends PS2. It was fun. He would drive and I would shoot. Plus I hear you can play two player basketball.

heh..i am getting it(and i preordered it becouse i wanted to pay it off every week not slam down 50 buck now) becouse i dotn got a PS2..And i just wanna walk in san adreaes with a bat while saying to myself "She broke my heart..so i broke her jaw" XD
-Halonut1-