PDA

View Full Version : For those who don't normally sell their games...

StudioAlex
04-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Which Xbox games have you sold?

Some people will their games, even great ones, once they've beaten them to put towards new games. Others, like myself, love to build up a library, even though we know it's probably going to be boxed up in a basement somewhere and eventually sold at a garage sale by our significant other. So for you steadfast collectors out there, which games have been so bad, or dissapointing, or were just sacrifice to your need for resources, tha you actually sold them.

I've only sold three. Brute Force because, A) it kinda sucked (admit it) and B) it got a good trade in for KotOR.

The other two were Crimson Skies and Fable, but only because I was lacking ample funds for Halo 2, and Fable kind of pissed me off what with the way under the mark-ness of what was promised. I kind of wish I'd kept it now, but then again I wasn't even able to beat it twice, as being evil really didn't change much of the game, other than the fact that I looked totally bizitchin'.

m4oH
04-10-2005, 01:18 PM
I try to never sell games rather trade them w/ my friends, I have traded multiple games which I cannot name them all. I have sold 1 game. It being NInja Gaiden cause I needed quick cash for Chaos THeory. Oh yeah, NG was my friends game which I was borrowing, I'm screwed.

Variation-XBA
04-10-2005, 01:20 PM
I think the very few I've traded in were like RAW, Ghost Recon and Crimson Skies (2nd copy), then any free ones I get I trade in my doubles :P

tsrdawg
04-10-2005, 01:26 PM
I ve only sold PS 1 games...hard for me to remember which ones..maybe gameday '98, agassi tennis, nba live 99...
I felt like a sucka paying 30-40 bucks each for these games and sellin them to EB for 4 bucks each...and then I felt like a real mark watching eB resell the games for 20 bucks each!
After that experience, I vowed to NEVER sell back any of my games...Luckily, I ve always been able to afford any game I wanted.
I still have wreckless, DOA 3, HALO CE, JSRF, even Transworld Surf!...
I do a lot of reading and research before buying a game now...I dont want to be surprised with a booboo game; and, with more than 70 xbox games, the next one bought better be worth playing...

TOTTEN
04-10-2005, 04:16 PM
^^^
Yeah I got the same opinion about getting a game at full price but selling it for like 7 bucks. The only games I have traded in are ghost recon 2 and call of duty(xbox) so I could get doom 3.

iloveRPGs
04-10-2005, 04:20 PM
I trade in games all the time, I've only regretted it once and that was Morrowind. But then I just bought the GOTY version, which is way bigger, for not much more than what I sold the original for.

Shadow20002
04-10-2005, 06:08 PM
I sold all of them when i have tired of.