PDA

View Full Version : Level 5: Hidden banshee

Masta Chief
02-14-2002, 07:59 AM
It was awesome. After getting the hidden banshee on level 5 (which can be watched at www.ibonk.com) I went to the part of the level where you have to go inside. I skipt that part and went to the bridge above. I was going all the way to the end of the level, and nothing was around. Not one covenant. Just empty vehicles. I was surprised. In the 5th level there are 6 banshees. But only 2 you can normally ride. 1 in total. There are over 20 ghosts as well. You guys have to try going through the level with a banshee it is very fun.:D

JJaX
02-14-2002, 08:35 AM
Been dare, Done dat.

shererboat
02-14-2002, 08:57 AM
guess its cool to check out, but id rather not waste the level skipping past everything in a banshee.......id just assume go rent starfighter if i wanted i flying/shooter game......

and yes, i too have been der, dun dat..... lol!

JJaX
02-14-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by shererboat
guess its cool to check out, but id rather not waste the level skipping past everything in a banshee.......id just assume go rent starfighter if i wanted i flying/shooter game......

and yes, i too have been der, dun dat..... lol!

You only skip like a 6th of the level. But it makes taking out all the troops and the tank really easy. Its good fun.

monkeyman
02-14-2002, 03:36 PM
i cant watch the movie i got real time not quicktime:( can you tell me how to get it?

Masta Chief
02-14-2002, 07:03 PM
at the top of the movie page of all movies it says quicktime thing. Click that and download it!

Frostberg
02-14-2002, 07:48 PM
lol quicktime.com is always a good start! ;)

Masta Chief
02-21-2002, 05:54 PM
I have spent a week beating Wreckless, I beat it and got all the cars. So now that Wreckless is beaten, I am back to the weekends of halo. I can't get enough of Halo, it never gets boring. I guess it is the incredible AI and the wide range of weapons. :eek: I haven't beaten Keyes on legendary, that is the only level. I must beat it!

mrmp3
02-21-2002, 06:25 PM
Do u get anything for beating the game on Easy, Normal, Heroic, and Legendary? I beat all the boards on Normal first. Then beat everything on Easy. I've beaten everything on Heroic except The Library board (which has to be my LEAST favorite level in the whole game) and I've beaten the first 3 levels on Legendary. And I too have been there done that. Signing off...

Masta Chief
02-21-2002, 06:55 PM
You get a new ending for Legendary, on the Maw that is!

Masta Chief
02-27-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Masta Chief
You get a new ending for Legendary, on the Maw that is!

Maw, that is*IT!*

had to make it make more sense

monkeyman
02-27-2002, 05:18 PM
i found it!!!!!! it was fun i did it awhile ago it was so beautiful