PDA

View Full Version : Who won?

EthanQT
02-14-2002, 10:10 AM
Just wondering about the Halo contest between Maximus vs. TY last night. Who has won the match? I cant find the original post anywhere.

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Well, Ethan...I don't want to brag, but, I kicked the living crap out of Ty :D hehe

I must admit, we both played 2 vs 2 with each of us on opposing teams. I had a guy with me that I have never played with before...he was intermediate. The guy that was with Ty was a newbie. I don't recall the final score, but, it was an ass-whoopin. I had about 34 kills and my partner had 16 to make up a total of 50.

I recall that Ty's team mate had about 3 kills and Ty had about 17 or so.

We are going to play 1vs1 sometime. So, there's the update!! :)

EthanQT
02-14-2002, 10:40 AM
Excellent and congrad Maximus! :) Well TY, i guess you would have sharpen you skills abit for the next match. Good luck to both of you! :cool:

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 10:44 AM
Hey, Ethan....are you ever on-line? We need to get some more XBA members on there! It's awesome!!

EthanQT
02-14-2002, 10:56 AM
Well thanks for asking, but i am very bad at first person shooter games. I like to watch players to demonstrate their skills at the art of gaming. If MS comes out with the mouse for the Xbox, then i will definately join the action.

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I understand ya, Ethan...if you are an avid PC gamer, playing on a console is a challenging switch. Just takes practice to get used to the different types of controls. Personally, I prefer console gaming mainly because the XBox, for example, is capable of playing any game that has the XBox logo. There's nothing more frusterating to me than buying a PC game then finding out that I need more RAM :(

But, that's just me...when it works, it's awesome, though! You probably have a bad ass computer....mine is good...but, not bad ass like some hardcore PC owners out there. I use my PC primarily for work and stuff...and coming to this website :D

thunderkiss2k1
02-14-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Yeah, I understand ya, Ethan...if you are an avid PC gamer, playing on a console is a challenging switch. Just takes practice to get used to the different types of controls. Personally, I prefer console gaming mainly because the XBox, for example, is capable of playing any game that has the XBox logo. There's nothing more frusterating to me than buying a PC game then finding out that I need more RAM :(

But, that's just me...when it works, it's awesome, though! You probably have a bad ass computer....mine is good...but, not bad ass like some hardcore PC owners out there. I use my PC primarily for work and stuff...and coming to this website :D

You actually work???? lol, only kidding.

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1

You actually work???? lol, only kidding.

hehe...and believe it or not, I get a lot of work done! lol