PDA

View Full Version : do any of you guys play....

yall
02-14-2002, 01:43 PM
.....RTCW online? i know its not xbox related, but ive been looking for a clan to join (or at least a good server to play on). if anyone knows either of these things, let me know. thanks

LynxFX
02-14-2002, 01:48 PM
I played the demo and that was about it. It should be coming to the xbox so maybe the online network will be up by then and we can really see how it compares to the pc version.

As for finding a clan, just start playing in lots of different servers and usually you will find people in clans and you can start asking around.

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 01:49 PM
What is RTCW? :confused:

VAN
02-14-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
What is RTCW? :confused:

It's an abbreviation, Max. Glad I could help. :D

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA

It's an abbreviation, Max. Glad I could help. :D

Oh man! Thanks Van! For a moment there, I thought it might have been an on-line game ;) hehe

Shadow Fox
02-14-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Oh man! Thanks Van! For a moment there, I thought it might have been an on-line game ;) hehe Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Maximus. BTW, the game is kick-ass, and is heading for Xbox and PS2...;)

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Maximus. BTW, the game is kick-ass, and is heading for Xbox and PS2...;)

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Gotcha! I'm really looking forward to playing this amazing classic! I understand that they refurbished it and made it even better...that's what I heard, anyway. All I know is that it will definately be in my video game library when it comes out! :)

Bundy
02-14-2002, 02:21 PM
I played the demo.. Would buy it, but my pc really can't handle it. I will have to wait till the box of goodness gets it.

yall
02-14-2002, 02:25 PM
its actually coming to ps2 as well? that will be pretty funny to see. i imagine the graphics will be comparable to the original escape from castle wolfenstien!