PDA

View Full Version : Gun Valkyrie!! or not...

Virazslo
02-14-2002, 02:39 PM
yeah check out the reviews for this really sweet.... errr.... just check them out... 5.25 from Game Informer, not many others up yet (although second opinion was 6, low too). Raw is doing very poorly, as is reckless. Cmon please I beg you, release some good games! *crosses his fingers as he thinks happy thoughts about MorrowWind*

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 04:31 PM
Dude...the best review is your personal review...that's what I think.

Though, I actually do take the reviews from this website more seriously than Game Informer, IGN, and Gamespot.

shererboat
02-14-2002, 04:47 PM
exactly, they only review i truly trust is my own, though i'll listen to what friends have to say......either way, i personaly dont like to pass judgement until at least the games been released......

XBOXgamer13
02-15-2002, 09:34 AM
Gun Valkyrie, bad game? No way:mad:

This is the closest xbox game we can compare to Metroid. And the game looks good. Most Gamespot and IGN reviews were BIAS. Dont listen to them:o

RudedogX
02-15-2002, 09:40 AM
After Azurik, the only game reviews I listen to are those from Maximus and my fell X-Addicts! Every review I read for Azurik said it sucked, but the majority of everyone here said it kicked A$$! I ended up buying it and wasn't disappointed. So if you all are looking for good reviews, trust in the all mighty, all knowing Maximus...and then listen to the other addicts!:D

XBOXgamer13
02-15-2002, 09:43 AM
Azurik wasn't really that bad actually. I hope they will make the sequel much,much better. The game looks rushed to me