PDA

View Full Version : Good news (maybe?) and bad news (maybe?)

yall
02-14-2002, 03:35 PM
first the good news. there are several posters over at teamxbox.com who claim to have seen a GTA3 commercial with an XBOX logo in it. normally i would pay no attention to this, but there were quite a few people who claimed to see it. have any of you?

next the bad news. i have been scouring microsofts web sites as well as ebworld.com, and have been unable to find any information AT ALL on brute force. digital anvil, the original developer was bought out by microsoft, so you would think that they would have some info on it, but they have none, which is quite disheartening. was it discontinued? hopefully not.

maneatingcow
02-14-2002, 03:45 PM
Heyo yall....

I have not heard about this comercial, but seeing how GTA3 was never canceled, it does make sense thay they would change the commercial.

As for Brute Force, they are keeping silent, but once more is completed, I am sure we will hear more.

P.S. - Buffalo NY! I live in good ol' Grand Island.... and the Bills suck :)

yall
02-14-2002, 03:49 PM
no mon frere,
the bills rock! (well not exactly, but i still love 'em)

khaos2005
02-14-2002, 04:43 PM
I didn't know any fellow Xbox Addict members lived near me. I live in Batavia, that's right near Buffalo. You have to give the Bills credit for trying though. ;)

Can you say Halofest? :cool:

maneatingcow
02-14-2002, 04:48 PM
hmmm...
That would be so sweet :D

My 12ft by 15ft XBox banner would be a sweet backdrop for it :D

</end bragging>

yall
02-14-2002, 05:32 PM
i know a few people from out near batavia. they all have xboxes. i dont know a single person with a gc. although the people at media play on walden act like they sell no xboxes, and only gamecubes. man, people just hate MS!