PDA

View Full Version : max payne or my xbox? help me

monkeyman
02-14-2002, 03:40 PM
i was playing max payne and it was the part with the helicopter and you have to shoot the ropes to knock the thing down well i was sniping it one day and i had to leave and it was like 2 seconds before the helicoptor took off so it did and it just shot me so it restarted the thing and when it did it was the same part with the 2 seconds left i tried again and it showed up there again whats wrong with it:confused:

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 04:22 PM
Ouch...bad spot to Quick save :eek:

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 04:46 PM
Hey, Monkeyman...dude, you can go to the previous save point, now that I think about it...that's what I would do if I were you! :)

monkeyman
02-14-2002, 04:50 PM
i tried to reload one of my other quick save but it just took me back to the one part i dont get it:confused:

Snoopy7548
02-14-2002, 06:40 PM
hahahahaha! you are so screwed!

monkeyman
02-14-2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
hahahahaha! you are so screwed!

not anymore:D i finally got past it and got past the game that ending was ummmm interesting i dont see how max payne could get out of that but it said there was more max payne stuff a comin so hmm

Afro Aura
02-14-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

not anymore:D i finally got past it and got past the game that ending was ummmm interesting i dont see how max payne could get out of that but it said there was more max payne stuff a comin so hmm

2 seconds my a$$ how the hell can you shoot the cables and the tower in 2 seconds, get real man

unless you started at another backup save hehehe