PDA

View Full Version : Im So ****ing Sick Of This!!!

XboxUserAndrew
02-14-2002, 03:50 PM
I swore alot.... I reek of uncoolness

Original Message: Why does everyone say Raw sucks? I think it's good.

Spaztic
02-14-2002, 04:03 PM
when people like games that involve button mashing and unrealistic situations they tend to smash games with depth and realism....thats ok. I thought the game wasn't to great either when I first played it now I can safely say its the best wrestling game to date! You have to admit their are a few things that need work though! People that are posting their reviews obviously suck at this game, and don't like to get their @ss kick all the time.

Spaztic
02-14-2002, 04:05 PM
you might want to settle down the language, just don't want you to get banned, you can get your point across w/o using some of those words
peace!

Snoopy7548
02-14-2002, 06:53 PM
yea, you just have to give a game time. games nowadays are getting more realistic, back in the day, you picked up a game and in 10 minutes u probly mastered it. games now require more skill, like project gotham, at first, it was almost impossible to make turns, but after a while, i became very good at making the turns and stuff. now im awesome at the game and its really fun. i might buy raw tomorrow. if it has a training mode, then try that for an hour or two and youll probly be good at the game.