PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Club 3

Flood
04-23-2005, 03:51 PM
so i picked this game up yesterday because i really liked 2, and i read some good reviews of this one. oh man, is it fun! the graphics are beautiful, the customazation is awesome, and the soundtracks is pretty good too. my only complaint is that load times are kinda long...around 10-15 seconds at times...which makes you lose your momentum of the fast paced game.

ll Mista GT ll
04-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Is it better than NFSU2? and does it only have maps in the night?

It's funny on live that instead of saying "Midnight Club 3 : DUB Edition" , It says Midnight Club 3 :D ub Edition ! lol :rofl: WTF are testers for?

Wolf
04-24-2005, 01:16 PM
I love this game. too bad you can't put lamborghini doors on your escalaaade... :(

they even have "how we do" in the game, they should definately let you do that.

Bakeman
04-24-2005, 01:33 PM
I rented this last night... I am having fun with it. I got that 57 Bel Air and loaded it up... it's so freaking sweet.. I can't wait to get the level2 performance updgrades.

I got the blower sticking out the top, the chop top, the side exhaust pipes ... it's sooo freaking sweet. Best looking car I have seen in any of these types of games. I am really liking this one more then NFSU2, and I think it's because you don't have to drive around as much, it's quicker to get to races, and you don't have to drive to 10 different places to get the upgrades for your car you want.

thAshAdyOne
04-27-2005, 08:10 AM
damn i gotta rent this...but prom is this week....my birthday is coming up though and I am supposed to be getting this on the psp...

Flood
04-30-2005, 11:10 PM
i still havent taken it on live yet...but i already unlocked the class C cars..they are sweet!