PDA

View Full Version : On top of the world in the new halo 2 maps: sanctuary, turf, and warlock!!!!

Jonathan san
04-27-2005, 09:08 AM
Here's a teaser pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/Jonathan-san/Apr27_042.jpg

If you would like to see more, just click my sig and you will be brought to my blog on 1up where all the pics with captions are.

TOTTEN
04-27-2005, 09:37 AM
Tell me how me and some buddys couldnt find a hole in the map. But I did get out of containment and turf.

Sam-XBA
04-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Tell me how me and some buddys couldnt find a hole in the map. But I did get out of containment and turf.

yeah!! that glitch in containment was so cool :hump:

that snow blinds!!

i wonder if you could use the glitches to your advantage... hmm

FB-Gollum
04-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Solid stuff, I'll get there yet.

Whisper
04-27-2005, 01:23 PM
bleh whats the point.. waste of time.. cant do anything up there other than look around.. when i got on top of containment.. i thought to myself.. i did all that.. and can't even jump down like i want to?

spent all that time just to find frankies face.

FB-Gollum
04-27-2005, 02:03 PM
bleh whats the point.. waste of time.. cant do anything up there other than look around.. when i got on top of containment.. i thought to myself.. i did all that.. and can't even jump down like i want to?

spent all that time just to find frankies face.

I agree there's no practical point to it. But I think it's the challenge of getting up to those points you can see that is enticing. The natural human desire for exploration and discovery. Think about whisper, if our forefathers didn't have that compunction we wouldn't be here today, so really, it's our duty to carry on that tradition and break out of every map we can.

Whisper
04-27-2005, 02:14 PM
in a video game?

FB-Gollum
04-27-2005, 02:46 PM
A video game to you sir, to the rest of us it's a brave new frontier. We must boldly go where no non-developer has gone before! To seek out new life and new civilizations! To break invisible walls, to rocket jump to new heights! Unite explorer brethren, unite and conquer!

m4oH
04-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Gollum ur funny. Yeah, i got on warlock and cont. but not sanc or turf.

Regosnot
04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
Personally I don't try to get out of maps much since it is boring. I saw my friends get out of Turf and I have seen people get out of Containment.

vman
04-27-2005, 10:34 PM
exploring is so fun. i love it! it is baller as hell. it also trains you to cooperate and practice on team work, cause usually it takes more than one to accomplish a goal.

Madhattr
04-27-2005, 10:43 PM
What does the sword/rocket jump still work?

vman
04-27-2005, 10:53 PM
What does the sword/rocket jump still work?
nah, dude. but sword cancel does and it sure does help getting over some humps that would be impossible to do otherwise. but, now that i think about it, i do recall someone saying u can still do it but there is a new combo of buttons to press. something crazy too.

Whisper
04-27-2005, 10:59 PM
yeah.. the thread was locked.. but it is true.. i have done it..

hit Y+B+X+right trigger at the same time and you could possibly shoot forward to whoever you're pointing at

Ninjermy
04-27-2005, 11:13 PM
Sure it's a blast the first time. Although always remember this, you will usually always never find anything cool, and your NOT the first person to do it.

Whisper
04-27-2005, 11:19 PM
jermy im the first to everything.. i just dont tell people