PDA

View Full Version : So Pyschonauts came in the mail today...

MixMasta
04-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Last Friday, I was watching Daily Download on Fuse (it's like MTV-except it doesn't suck) and they were showcasing Pyschonauts on the show. Anyways, they gave it to five lucky audience members, and then said, "The first five viewers to email their name and address to freestuff@fuse.tv will have a chance at getting a copy as well." So I open up Outlook, send an email, and bam, what do you know! I won myself a copy of Pyschonauts! Came Fed Ex today...I love getting free stuff.

:hump: :hump:

So, how is this game, I haven't got time to play it right now...

Variation-XBA
04-28-2005, 05:01 AM
Cool, congrats :) Hope you enjoy it.

wulkar
04-28-2005, 10:48 AM
that game looks sweet and i think ill get it when my mom gets home in about 30 mins.

mattgame
04-28-2005, 12:43 PM
How lucky is that, why you didn't call a brother?

rolling stone
04-28-2005, 01:38 PM
lucky ducky :)

Your_Own_DIsaster
05-06-2005, 05:54 PM
nice, i never get free stuff :(

mattgame
05-06-2005, 06:10 PM
I got a free kick in my ass once.

Just once.

ll Mista GT ll
05-06-2005, 08:05 PM

Just once.

Only Once? awwe. :(

X-Fan
05-07-2005, 03:30 PM

Just once.
felling lucky?u know i am only 15 mins away.;)

iloveRPGs
05-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Last Friday, I was watching Daily Download on Fuse (it's like MTV-except it doesn't suck) and they were showcasing Pyschonauts on the show. Anyways, they gave it to five lucky audience members, and then said, "The first five viewers to email their name and address to freestuff@fuse.tv will have a chance at getting a copy as well." So I open up Outlook, send an email, and bam, what do you know! I won myself a copy of Pyschonauts! Came Fed Ex today...I love getting free stuff.

:hump: :hump:

So, how is this game, I haven't got time to play it right now...

I might be a trickle late, but I loved the demo that was in OXM. I'm gonna get it once I'm done w/ Jade Empire and Midnight Club 3