View Full Version : Anyone going to E3?

Colonel Tofu
04-28-2005, 01:17 PM
I know I'll be there with XBC again. :cool:

http://www.gamersjunction.com/XBC/ColTofu/absolute3.jpg

Anyone else gonna be there?

cybrdude
04-28-2005, 09:33 PM
I work in the storage industry (RAID Company) as a FAE.. After years of begging my partners, I finally have a pass to E3!!! OHH YEAH..

We should hook up during the show.. I will be attending the 18th and 19th.. I booked my hotel thru E3 and will be staying in North Hollywood..

Send me a private message for more details..

Late..

mattgame
04-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Nope I am amongst the damned of society and have no chance in hell of going.

cybrdude
04-28-2005, 10:43 PM

Bummer! All staff should go :)...

Late..

natedog8
04-28-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah well after hours of listening to him beg, I finally decided that I would go with Yankeez. I would feel bad if I ditched him, and who knows, it might be kinda fun.

Casper
04-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Not this year - I'm hoping if I get lucky I go to Cali for someone's memorial - but that's the best wishful thinking I can have right now. No E3 for me this year - but I expect live reports. Col - drop me a PM with your contacts - gotta catch up on some things.

AlphaRaptor
04-28-2005, 11:10 PM
I could get in, but a trip to CA would put me back a few hundred dollers. So, I can either see the 360 for the first time, or actually get the 360 this winter. I think I'd rather have it heh... Gosh....but this sure is the year to go, very exciting E3 this year, I'm not even going and I still can't wait. :)

vman
04-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Not this year - I'm hoping if I get lucky I go to Cali for someone's memorial - but that's the best wishful thinking I can have right now. No E3 for me this year - but I expect live reports. Col - drop me a PM with your contacts - gotta catch up on some things.
ah, caspman. no pimpin out the E3 babes this year? bummer, i always enjoyed hearing about your adventures at E3 and seeing awesome pics.

RockTheCasba
04-29-2005, 02:44 AM
not this year but i mite get to go next year

Variation-XBA
04-29-2005, 04:40 AM
I'm going, was going to make this thread abit closer to the date, but oh well..

XBA has to meet up there! :D

AlphaRaptor
04-29-2005, 08:21 AM
Take plenty of pics :cool:

Of course that will make us... :yikes:

jelgiad
04-29-2005, 09:26 AM

I hear ya T. Us damned of society need to stick together.

Reclaimer
04-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Bummer! All staff should go :)...

Late..

We could have.
We're all entitled to go because we work here. Just as long as we do something editorial for the site, than we're in.
However very few of us can just take off to LA on a whim. I was almost able to pull it off, but its just not going to work.

Duke
04-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Yeah, wish I could make it. Just too much going on right then. Sucks, since next to Spartan I'm the closest, but eh.

Colonel Tofu
04-29-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm going all the way from Chicago, I have planned it ever since I left last year heh.

We also have a hook up with XBOX LIVE to attend their afterhours party, I'm pretty excited about that. Just look for some guys in XBC shirts, I will be wearing a customized Cubs Jersey reading TEAM-XBC and the number 79 on the back. Here's a pic from last year so you can see what I look like, hehe.

http://www.gamersjunction.com/XBC/ColTofu/garycoleman.jpg
Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Yankeez
04-29-2005, 05:46 PM
Ill be there :)

My First E3 :D

lax_defense
04-29-2005, 07:30 PM
If no one other than Yankz is going to go, I can go. :D

Yankeez
04-29-2005, 07:59 PM
If no one other than Yankz is going to go, I can go. :D

You have to be 18 sucka ;)

mattgame
04-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Gary Coleman looks like a complete fool!

TheCovenant
05-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Gary Coleman looks like a complete fool!

:rofl:

Bakeman
05-01-2005, 11:08 PM
We could have.
We're all entitled to go because we work here. Just as long as we do something editorial for the site, than we're in.
However very few of us can just take off to LA on a whim. I was almost able to pull it off, but its just not going to work.

On a whim? Not trying to be mean here, but HELLO, you've known about E3 since last year. I'm sure if around the time of E3 last year you said to yourself "I really want to go next year" I'm sure there could have been a way to save up the money, ask for time off well in advance, etc..etc..

Okay sorry I've had some problems with people planning things in my personal life and now I snap at the sight of anything remotely related :)