PDA

View Full Version : Interesting news clip about GTA3\MGSX

Malachi
02-14-2002, 08:36 PM
Over at www.xboxhardcore.com, they have a news snippet saying that they have confirmed GTA3 and MGSX direct from the mouth of Microsoft.

The only problem is, none of their "read more" links work......so I can't get any more info.

manboy
02-14-2002, 08:46 PM
XOM also has a blurb about MGSX, GTA3, and FFXI, stating their chances on the Xbox. Pretty intereseting. They give MGSX 3:2 odds, GTA3 2:1, and FFXI 10:1 (I would put it up to like 50:1 personally, heh). If Square develops for Xbox, which they would be stupid not to, and looks like they will, it won't be FF. Personally, I feel optimistic about that as the FF series makes me want to puke (overhyped, and not what I like in games). Maybe Square can make something I enjoy, heh.

Afro Aura
02-14-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by manboy
XOM also has a blurb about MGSX, GTA3, and FFXI, stating their chances on the Xbox. Pretty intereseting. They give MGSX 3:2 odds, GTA3 2:1, and FFXI 10:1 (I would put it up to like 50:1 personally, heh). If Square develops for Xbox, which they would be stupid not to, and looks like they will, it won't be FF. Personally, I feel optimistic about that as the FF series makes me want to puke (overhyped, and not what I like in games). Maybe Square can make something I enjoy, heh.

I agree with you about overhyped games especially if there coming from Square, on the (Megadrive) Genesis and the SNES they had some great games but now they have sided with Sony it looks like the only thing they can make are the FF forever, so I feel know love lost if they to or do not come over to the XBOX, if there only coming over with the FF series

TRUE_GAMER
02-14-2002, 11:59 PM
Square is just gonna have to come out with GG. Since they can't make FF.