PDA

View Full Version : Xbox music help

101st_Airborne
05-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey guys. Im not sure if this is breaking any XBA rules, I'm pretty sure Im not, but if I am. Please close the thread. Anyways. I have some MP3's on my computer that I want to transfer to my Xbox. I heard that theres certain blank cd's that you can purchase that'll allow you to burn onto your xbox. Not completely sure about it, but any help would be appreciated.

SnoochyBoochy
05-11-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm sure that those mp3's that are on your computer are nothing but backups for original copies of CD's that you do, in fact, own but seem to have misplaced.

I have found that just about any writable cd will do, but I do have a Samsung drive. From what I've gathered, it all depends on what drive you have in your Xbox.

Taking music from a CD (or any portable storage device, I think) is called ripping. So you'd be ripping the tracks onto your Xbox... Anyways, hope I helped.

Tony_Macaroni
05-11-2005, 02:32 PM
It depends on the drive ... i have ,.... uh the good one lol i just use a normal blank cd

101st_Airborne
05-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Well then I'll go ahead and try "ripping" these tracks, and yes. I own EVERY SINGLE SONG. I purchased the CD's and conveniently backed every single one up. Thanks for the information, and I sure am glad I backed up my music.