PDA

View Full Version : Jazz,Phreek,Thunderkicks and anyone else where you at.

TRUE_GAMER
02-15-2002, 12:18 AM
I'm at work right now. Wish I could be at home playing my box.
This will probably be a one time thread. So whatcha guys doing. Got any usefull info.

TRUE_GAMER
02-15-2002, 12:21 AM
My bad thunderkiss, my mistake.

thunderkiss2k1
02-15-2002, 12:22 AM
Sorry , True, kinda tapped out of USEFUL info at the moment. Trying to get through a difficult part of Azurik. Any suggestions? lol, peace.

TRUE_GAMER
02-15-2002, 12:29 AM
I always hear people saying that game is whack. Is it worth buying cause if it is then I'll get it on Friday. I started this thread to try to chat with somebody. I always come here and knowone ever post with me and chat. I know I should go to the chat room but I rather stay here.

thunderkiss2k1
02-15-2002, 12:38 AM
True, its a good game, but in order to keep from getting bored or aggrivated, I would suggest also getting the strategy guide. That way you will know what to do and where to go. :)

TRUE_GAMER
02-15-2002, 12:47 AM
I'll look into that then. I was gonna buy it but the guy I know said I should get Genma, so I did. Otherwise I would already have it.

Hugh_Jass
02-15-2002, 01:10 PM
I never bought a strategy guide for Azurik but I did get help online from other people who played it. Azurik is my favorite XBOX gaming experience to date.

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 01:15 PM
Thunderkiss...you mentioned that you are stuck...I have Azurik and may be able to help...Also, Hugh_Jass can help out, too. What do you need help with?

And, True_Gamer...what are you talking about, dude?!?!? We all chat on here! If you are feeling left out for some reason, I gaurantee that in a week's time that you won't :D