PDA

View Full Version : Raze's Hell

Highlite23
05-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Anyone pick this little budget title up? Don't get me wrong, it's not a GOY by any meens, but hella fun.

Any game were you get to grusemly chop up cute little care bear like smurfs is ok by me, not to mention the dialogue is pretty funny.

Note: It's M rated, so use your imagination on how grusome the killing is, LOL. Excuse me while I wipe the blood off my screen.

hey it's only $20, live a little. :)

Shadow20002
05-28-2005, 12:29 PM
Coop-play is always great.

Variation-XBA
06-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Awesome game, too bad no one will ever hear about it :(

Still havent seen 1 person on LIVE yet.

thrAsher
06-01-2005, 07:53 AM
I got a copy. Game is kind of in the wings as I'm currently at the end of PsychoNauts, and about half-way through Jade Empire right now. Fun game, and funny, too. Gotta love the gibs. It cracks me up when you roll through a Kewlett and they slam against the screen and slide down it leaving a trail of blood. :rofl: Not to mention it's actually a pretty difficult game (IMO). But again, I've played all of a few hours at tops.

We should round up all the XBA peeps who have this and try to get some games going on Live.

Duke
06-01-2005, 08:10 AM
You haven't beaten Psychonauts yet? You're a failure thrash. But then again I was locked in a house for 3 days w/ nothing to do but play. My eyes still hurt.

thrAsher
06-01-2005, 08:16 AM
LOL. Duke, I'm savoring it. I'm on the last level, I believe. I picked up Jade Empire a couple days ago, and it's been hogging my gaming time. :p I will beat PsychoNauts, and I'll probably give the game another run-through, too. Not in any rush to beat it, though.

Isn't it a great game, though, Duke? Remind you at all of BG&E?

Duke
06-01-2005, 08:27 AM
Yeah, best game I've played in some time. I'll probably go back and 100% it, left some figments at the dance pary and the meat circus. Probably a couple of other things too, I think I ended up topping out at level 92, so there's some stuff still there. Working on the road crew is arduous, but it is fulfilling.

thrAsher
06-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Hahaha. I freaking LOVED that level.

"I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious."

Oh, wait, I think we're hijacking Tony's thread.

On topic: buy Raze's Hell! It's got gibs!!!!

ColdArmoR
06-01-2005, 08:36 PM
My friend said this pretty cool, I might rent or just buy it because it's cheap.

BlindSniper
06-04-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, this game rocks! It's too bad it had about as much hype as the nintendo gamecube. I found it tucked alone, behind several games at EB, and I suggested it to a few friends. But yes, it definitely is a shame noone will hear about it or play it.

Anyone wanna play?