PDA

View Full Version : I can't see how sony can top this one..

odpr
05-13-2005, 10:46 AM
This machine (The new XBOX ) is amazing, and I really can't see how sonny can top this amazing machine!

Whaw it has it all , every thing we talked about and more!! HD, LIVE,BAckward (probably..) Amazing games..I really don't see why not buy it!!

(Or sony will make a hell of a console...or it can still sell their PS two...I bet it will still sell well to those Idiots who don't see the diffrence..)

bye
O

GuiltySpark
05-13-2005, 11:17 AM
What is this with the sudden emergence of new threads for simple comments? You may want to post this in the MTV thread, or any other thread really. But a new thread? Come on...

PerfectDark0Fan
05-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Also "Perfect Dark Zero" is going to be the launch title; to bad we only saw one of the mutiplayer levels.

MXracer721
05-13-2005, 02:11 PM
This machine (The new XBOX ) is amazing, and I really can't see how sonny can top this amazing machine!

Whaw it has it all , every thing we talked about and more!! HD, LIVE,BAckward (probably..) Amazing games..I really don't see why not buy it!!

(Or sony will make a hell of a console...or it can still sell their PS two...I bet it will still sell well to those Idiots who don't see the diffrence..)

bye
O
yea dude, they'll sell the PS2 again just call it PS3. watch every ps2 fanboy will buy it and say "this is awesome, graphics dont matter". yea that wont happen but man Sony is gonna have a run for their money this time around. and Nintendo...well **** this might be their last console lol.

mattgame
05-13-2005, 05:19 PM
If they were smart they'll make a similar machine and lower the price. Other than that, they're in trouble.

ScorpionX
05-13-2005, 05:20 PM
I can

LynxFX
05-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I can
Ditto, but at least the bar has been raised so they can't release a subpar machine like the PS2 and be sucessful.

Tony_Macaroni
05-15-2005, 09:06 PM
This'll be fun to see...

Regosnot
05-15-2005, 09:17 PM
I heard some rumors about the PS3 being able to upgrade the hardware so it can be customized and made more powerful than the 360.

AlphaRaptor
05-15-2005, 09:21 PM
I heard some rumors about the PS3 being able to upgrade the hardware so it can be customized and made more powerful than the 360.
LoL If that's true, PS3 has already gone to the dumps :rolleyes:

Anthony4sho
05-15-2005, 09:49 PM

bye
O

I really can't see how sonny can top that either.

vman
05-15-2005, 09:52 PM
even if it was true, its a bad move. first off, they are basically saying that the consumors make better conosles than us and scondly, they won't make nearly as much money doing that. also, there will always be hardware hackers that hack anything you throw at them so it wont be a big surprise to see modded PS3's that will surpass the 360 if the PS3 isnt up to par in the first place.

but yeah, I see it very difficult for sony's future to be successful. first off, MS is coming out with an extremely advanced console and Gates has recently announced Halo3 to be launched at the same time as PS3 which will totally stifle their chances of success.

StudioAlex
05-15-2005, 11:51 PM
The sony machine will probably be pretty similar to the 360, albeit slightly better or worse in specific areas.

hebgbz
05-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Comes down to games. Whichever looks to have the best line up of games gets my money. Could care less about which console I play it on. I mean, afterall, the best game I played this year was not an Xbox game. As a matter of fact the top two games I played this year were not Xbox games.

So, show me the list of games and then I will decide.