PDA

View Full Version : Halo3

SamSmith
05-14-2005, 10:15 AM
well, i just noticed this new forum... prety cool, so il make the 1st thread.

what do you guys think needs to be done / changed etc in halo 3?

1 of the things i want is to be playing masterchief only,
how bout you?

Douchesforfun
05-14-2005, 10:34 AM
we dont create the game so lets make the decisions up to bungie, shall we??

StudioAlex
05-14-2005, 10:46 AM
I'd rather play as the Arbiter if I could only play as one character.

Aside from the usual, I'd like to see more alien looking stuff. Sometimes the vistas and stuff in Halo look too normal for a sci-fi game.

Regosnot
05-14-2005, 11:16 AM
A conclusive ending. I know Bungie did the ending in Halo 2 for a reason but I'd be more satisfied if there was a conclusive ending to finish it off. Also more things to be unlocked in Legendary and a 'Cheat' menu to activate skulls after you've found them.

vman
05-14-2005, 11:17 AM
what do you guys think needs to be done / changed etc in halo 3?

1 of the things i want is to be playing masterchief only
not so much that the arbiter be taken out of the game completely but I do think that we shoulc play as MC a lot more.

-longer campaign in single player
-a blockbuster ending
-bring pistol back (highly doubtful)... at least make it as powerful as it used to be B4 the AU
-variations of the Hog fit for various terrain and missions
-Life of a sword (like how it is in the game, it runs out of energy like all the other covy weapons)
-More realistic shotty
-a human vehicle to rival the ghost and banshee
-Kickass maps for MP
-Maybe a few new weapons (not really a priority)
-Less emphasis on dual-wielding (BR start on ALL maps)

TOTTEN
05-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Longer more epic SP campaign

Bring back the Halo:ce shotgun, pistol, sniper

No more remakes of BG unless they bring back the Halo:ce pistol

At least 15 MP maps

Get rid of dual wielding

Battery on a sword

A very good story

No more arbiter missions

ll Mista GT ll
05-14-2005, 03:27 PM
we dont create the game so lets make the decisions up to bungie, shall we??

Come on now.... don't be so ghey. :huh:

GTA3 Dude
05-14-2005, 05:37 PM
I would like power weapons to spawn continually on a timer. I would also like to be able to grenade weapons to myself.

FB-Gollum
05-14-2005, 06:51 PM
I want an AI built in that tracks peoples IP online and watches what they are saying about the game on gaming forums. If they ***** about it too much it drops the banhammer on them. :)

bostwick202
05-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Fighting on Earth! i want some urban combat, i mean block by block intense city fighting

ShaDovV RyDer
05-14-2005, 08:39 PM
- better ending
- at least 18 MP maps
- some new weapons I guess
- A vehicle that can transport a whole 8 person team(one covie, one human would be a bonus)
- longer campaign
- A way to have people not stand-by(my friend played some people that already figured out how)

armyof_one/ltd
05-14-2005, 10:25 PM
I guess what we all want is to save the Earth and feel Legendary. See that we kicked the Covie's ass and have a beer with the Forerunners to the memory of all who fell during battle, no matter how many times..., and make sure that no frekkin english-accent ghey droid tries to fire any of those huge-a$$ rings again. :hump:

Some new maps would be nice, oh yea and NO dual-wielding and no auto aim tricks.

P.S. I said NEW maps and if they do a remake they should at least admit it *cough*witchcraft*cough*
Maybe for this release they shouldn't tease us so much with the whole alt-reality game, just show us how's it going to look like.
As a matter of fact I would be quite pleased if they took Halo1 and just threw in some more plot-twists and a truely epic final battle against those fanatics.

Highlite23
05-14-2005, 10:35 PM
If we head to earth i want it to be like a impulse attack on the planet, with civilians running around and MC doin his thing, put it in a real familian place with landmaks and stuff...NY, with the Statue of Liberty being gunned down, subway battle,am I explaining this clearly enough...LOL :confused:

FB-Gollum
05-15-2005, 02:47 AM
I'd like to see...

A public beta test before release to detect cheats/exploits so they can be dealth with before have to pay for it.

SamSmith
05-15-2005, 04:18 AM
If we head to earth i want it to be like a impulse attack on the planet, with civilians running around and MC doin his thing, put it in a real familian place with landmaks and stuff...NY, with the Statue of Liberty being gunned down, subway battle,am I explaining this clearly enough...LOL :confused:

that would be sweet :cool: the earth on halo2 doesnt really feel like earth.

vman
05-15-2005, 08:35 PM
i want an intense battle at Wendy's cause the covy didnt get the frosty he ordered.