PDA

View Full Version : No more Bud light for JJaX

JJaX
02-15-2002, 08:58 AM
The last 2 days the Forums have been rather crappy. So im gonna spice things up with a non sense thread. I drank Bud light last night for the last time. My stomachs kicking my a55 right now and i gotta lay an egg the size of a mango. wish me luck, Im going in.

Feel free to write what evers on your mind here. Being theres all these pointless Raw threads. People gotta learn to use the got dayuM search ButtON.

**BeeRT!!**Pop!*PoP!!!***

It is time.....................

shererboat
02-15-2002, 09:07 AM
i too had an outing wit the bud light last night, and my stomach is none the better......

in fact, its only 10am, and my a55 has already dropped bombs and hiroshima AND nagasaki......

OUCH!!!!!:eek:

noodleboy
02-15-2002, 09:13 AM
Draft, can, or bottle????

You'd be surprised, it makes a difference.

shererboat
02-15-2002, 09:29 AM
can, its the worst (i knoW!!!!)......but it was left over from the weekend before......

so u know, u gotta do, what u gotta do!!!

JJaX
02-15-2002, 09:51 AM
I have returned......

And as Ric Flair would say

"WooooooooH!"

FlyBoy
02-15-2002, 10:42 AM
You should try SouthPaw Light, made by Plank Road Brewery if you can find it. I've experienced the "bud light sh*tz" too... then my friends made me try this. Cheaper than Natty Light(12 bottles for 4.99), higher percentage than Bud Light(5%), and none of the side effects(tastes better too).

I was a non-believer at first too, but give it a try!:D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 10:44 AM
Cheaper than Natty Ice?! **** thats like PO mans Beer. I prefer Labatt blue Light, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

shererboat
02-15-2002, 10:48 AM
cheaper than natty light!!!!!.....i didnt think that was possible!!!.....and its not toxic?......ur right, guess ill have to see this one to believe it!!....lol:D

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 10:54 AM
I'm not a fan of Bud Light either, gentlemen...If I am going for a cheaper light beer, the cheapest I go is Coors Light...and, it happens to be one of my favorites :) Bottles only, unless there's a good sale on an 18 Pack of cans.

I remember the many times I have had to hover dunk and unload a growler into the throne after having a Bud Light session. Been there, done that...bought the T-Shirt. I won't do Bud Light anymore either. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way :D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

I remember the many times I have had to hover dunk and unload a growler into the throne after having a Bud Light session.

Oh my freaking GoD! That is the greatest term for taking a mean one ive heard in a long time. BWHAHAHAHAHAH!

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Oh my freaking GoD! That is the greatest term for taking a mean one ive heard in a long time. BWHAHAHAHAHAH!

hehe :D

Chr0nik
02-15-2002, 11:34 AM
If your going to drink, make it worth while.

Here in Quebec we have a beer Named "La fin du Monde" which in english translates to "The End of the World"

This beer is like 11% alcohol and will make you wish you had never been born. It also is sold in 1 litre bottles.

Drink 2 of these and you are tanked for a week and your

A S S H O L E will want some payback after it is through.

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Chronik
If your going to drink, make it worth while.

Here in Quebec we have a beer Named "La fin du Monde" which in english translates to "The End of the World"

This beer is like 11% alcohol and will make you wish you had never been born. It also is sold in 1 litre bottles.

Drink 2 of these and you are tanked for a week and your

A S S H O L E will want some payback after it is through.

Many times, I don't drink to get drunk...I just like the taste of beer. Often times I just stick to 2 or 3 beers...other times...about 8...but, rarely do I exceed 8 beers anymore....and even 8 is rare.

JJaX
02-15-2002, 11:56 AM

Many times, I don't drink to get drunk...I just like the taste of beer. Often times I just stick to 2 or 3 beers...other times...about 8...but, rarely do I exceed 8 beers anymore....and even 8 is rare.

Hes not an Alcoholic! Alcoholics go to rehab!

shererboat
02-15-2002, 11:57 AM
just goes to show why budweiser is sometimes reffered to as buttwiper.....mwa ha ha!!

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 11:59 AM

Hes not an Alcoholic! Alcoholics go to rehab!

Dude! What are you talking about!?!? :eek: Uh...Of course I'm...uh...an ALCOHOLIC!!! hehe..jk

Speaking of dropping a mean one....this morning, I had a narley wounded soldier poking my back...that dude now sits in the sewer :D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 12:13 PM
yeah the fiend i was reffering to in the beginning of this thread was a fighter. I blacked out for about 15 minutes and dreamed of roaming a town in the dark ages struck by the plague. It was pretty moving.

Xboxfan123
02-15-2002, 12:58 PM
Hey know whats funny? A two page post about dropping logs! If our wives or girlfriends could see us now. :rolleyes: BTW stay away from corn for about a week.Personally for me I try to stay away from hard boiled eggs and chili so I don't drop da bomb.

:confused:

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 01:20 PM
Popcorn + Beer = Hot Sphincter the next morning :D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 01:25 PM
All this talk about butt barfing has made me realize something.

Its time for ROUND 2!!!!! Be back soon!

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 01:37 PM
All this talk about butt barfing has made me realize something.

Its time for ROUND 2!!!!! Be back soon!

Dude!!! Hopefully this is not too late...but, don't forget that the towel bar is great for leverage! :D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 01:53 PM

Dude!!! Hopefully this is not too late...but, don't forget that the towel bar is great for leverage! :D

i have returned, Im wounded from battle but my soul still burns.

As for the towel bar, I prefer to talk to smack to my egglets. And if my dump puts up a fight i get all pumped and it all releases in a fantastic show of lights and fire. Kinda like a Dragon Ball Z thing.......

I recall shererboat watched the entire movie stargate for 1 of my sessions.

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 02:16 PM

i have returned, Im wounded from battle but my soul still burns.

As for the towel bar, I prefer to talk to smack to my egglets. And if my dump puts up a fight i get all pumped and it all releases in a fantastic show of lights and fire. Kinda like a Dragon Ball Z thing.......

I recall shererboat watched the entire movie stargate for 1 of my sessions.

Dude, that's awesome! :D I bet you had a toilet seat ring on your ass for days! hehe :D

shererboat
02-15-2002, 02:46 PM
i'll vouch for that!!......we started watching SG1, then he ran to the can.......came out and asked what happened to stargate??

".....the show ended 20 minutes ago!!"

offical time: 54 minutes:eek:

JJaX
02-15-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by shererboat
i'll vouch for that!!......we started watching SG1, then he ran to the can.......came out and asked what happened to stargate??

".....the show ended 20 minutes ago!!"

offical time: 54 minutes:eek:

I thought the movie was on? Not the show....

shererboat
02-15-2002, 03:08 PM
nah man, it was the show.....

didnt think that toilet session was THAT intense, haha!

JJaX
02-15-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by shererboat
nah man, it was the show.....

didnt think that toilet session was THAT intense, haha!

It was the night i ate that cornish hen. I s4it 65% of my body liquids out that night. It was like 8 flushes. WOW! :eek:

WBAHAHHAAH

kazual
02-15-2002, 03:42 PM
*Mutters* **** Yankee's and their cheap, watered down beer :P

Try some real, canadian brew.

Kaz

ps.. was kiddin ;P But your beer still sucks... 8)

AVXbox
02-15-2002, 05:45 PM
yeah...if u ever do fear a hangover..there is a pill out now that u take after you drink that will prevent hangovers..its a miricale for all the college students here

nik2deep
02-16-2002, 12:40 PM
I had gas one day...so jjax told me to fart in a pringles gat and huff on it...just to see what it did..I told him to stand in the shower and I would squeez one out and see how long he lasted...neither of which we did...But i did fart a potent melee into the pringles can..and tried to light it on fire...but it didn't work....good idea in theory....just didn't come to play....oh well....

:( <---jJaX taking a ****

thunderkiss2k1
02-16-2002, 12:58 PM
Umm, you guys DO know you have serious issues, right? Lol, j/k.