PDA

View Full Version : WWF Stories

Spaztic
02-15-2002, 11:49 AM
I made this thread so that people can share their wwf stories.
( I will start since I created the thread )

I started a 1-on-1 match my caw vs. the big show. I came out kicking his ass all over the place. He wasn't even getting a hit in! I hit my taunt, stuned show, and pulled my finisher. I was absolutly libid at this point, bouncing off the couch, climbing the walls, tossing my cat accross the room. That was the most awsome start I have ever had. Well after the finisher my guy was low on stamina so he had to catch his breath. Big show makes his way up?!! He comes at me with superhuman prowness! He starts slapping me around like I was one of his ho's. Next thing I know he grabs me and puts me in his finisher. I was starting to get really ****ed, becoming crazy, I tossed my cat again (he just keeps comming back!) At that point I was like "*&%! its over" Big show dosn't pin me instead he picks me up and starts raping me again...Finally I get a break and take off running in the other direction. I bounce off the ropes and the show catches me in mid stride by the throat. *smack* He hits another finisher on me. As I lay their motionless he rolls me up. 1-2-3. I look in disbelief, with a half burnt ciggerette hanging out of my mouth! What in the hell happened I thought I was kicking his ass?! I look at the time...all this action in a little more then 3mins.....god I love this game!

I blame my loss on the cat....Its all his fault.....that little basterd!

AvedisZ
02-15-2002, 05:02 PM
I know the feeling, I was owning K-Kwik's a$$ with Jeff Hardy, then he just starts whooping the hell out of me. I'll have to try throwing my cat though. One time I did win though, being Stone Cold ROCKS!!!!!!! It's so realistic, you kick in the gut and then BAM stunner, it's all over!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was doing backflips of the couch.

studepaber
02-15-2002, 06:45 PM
I've been wasted nearly everytime I play the game (so I don't remember a whole lotta matches) but the first time I played it me and 2 other friends played against Lita. She pretty much kicked the crap out of us the whole game and then we started kicking her when she was down and beating her with chairs, but alas she got ****sed off and pinned each one of us in the end. >:(

Spaztic
02-18-2002, 12:42 PM
yeah thats a bad feeling to think you are kicking ass....all the sudden the computer kicks into hyperdrive and murders you....I still get ****ed thinking about it!