PDA

View Full Version : An X360 "play as Bill Gates" RPG

JediMasterChief
05-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey, it's an idea! Gates has really been active in Xboxland...hell, he's even on the cover of TIME. Wouldn't it be cool if they made an RPG where you could play as Bill Gates? A la "Playboy Mansion"? And the main bad guy would be Steve Jobs!

Imagine how many weapons, armor, and upgrades you could buy with over $40 billion!!!

MixMasta
05-17-2005, 05:20 PM
I don't even know how to respond to this thread, lol.

mattgame
05-17-2005, 05:43 PM
I would love to be him. We all want to know what it would be like to rule the world.

JediMasterChief
05-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Or they could give Bill Gates a cameo appearance in Halo 3.

GreenWeenie
05-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Or they could give Bill Gates a cameo appearance in Halo 3.

Oooh...an unlockable Player Skin.....

Instead of the SMG, it has this Schaweeeet graphic of him whippin out the ol' checkbook. Instead of killing players on the other team he "appropriates" them..forcing a team change! That would rock!!! :hump:

Whisper
05-18-2005, 01:23 PM
i want a game where you can do whatever the f- you want... it's just game of a world.. earth.. do whatever

you have unlimited money.. can restart at any age.. do whatever.. want to try and assassinate the president? start planning stuff and buy gear... want to dig up a dead body and sodomize it? go ahead.

Huckleberry
05-18-2005, 01:55 PM
i want a game where you can do whatever the f- you want... it's just game of a world.. earth.. do whatever

you have unlimited money.. can restart at any age.. do whatever.. want to try and assassinate the president? start planning stuff and buy gear... want to dig up a dead body and sodomize it? go ahead.

controller layout:

a button: shoot
b button: dodge
x button: jump
WHY? button: whisper *slowly unzips pants*

Satch
05-19-2005, 05:48 AM
I totally agree with Whisper. I've been wanting something along that line forever.