PDA

View Full Version : 2 days With NO XBOX

FlyBoy
02-15-2002, 01:56 PM
The Ohio U crew is taking a road trip up to Chicago for the weekend, I don't know what I'm gonna do without my xbox! HAHA

Actually, I was just wondering which game to get while I'm there, cause we don't have any good stores here in Southern Ohio(besides K-Mart who has about 10 games for the box). I'm between Genma and Wreckless I think(I was pumped for RAW, but kinda scared about it now). Anyone from the Chicago area know good stores to trade games? Thanks

JJaX
02-15-2002, 02:00 PM
Get genma if your into Resident evil capcom games. Its a good buy. Wreckless i rented and played it for 1 hour. I thought it was corny and sucked.

Nato King
02-15-2002, 02:05 PM
2 days with out my xbox would be to me like a fish with out water.
:confused:

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 02:18 PM
2 DAYS WITHOUT XBOX!?!?!?!? What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused:

Nato King
02-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
2 DAYS WITHOUT XBOX!?!?!?!? What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused: What would I do? :confused:

When you think about it 2 days is a long time. Maximus I would be just like you what would people or xbox lovers do in 2 days with out there xbox. what I would do.
I have no clue:confused:

FlyBoy
02-15-2002, 02:33 PM
I'm a retard... I'm taking the freakin' thing with me... What was I thinking? If I don't, I'm gonna have this new game and I'll just stare at it the whole trip home while my eyeballs scratch themselves out from the inside.

I have Halo, Max Payne, Madden, NHL 2002, and MX 2002 w/ricky carmichael...

Is Genma the best one to get to add to the tiny collection?

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

When you think about it 2 days is a long time. Maximus I would be just like you what would people or xbox lovers do in 2 days with out there xbox. what I would do.
I have no clue:confused:

hehe...that rhymed :D

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
I'm a retard... I'm taking the freakin' thing with me... What was I thinking? If I don't, I'm gonna have this new game and I'll just stare at it the whole trip home while my eyeballs scratch themselves out from the inside.

I have Halo, Max Payne, Madden, NHL 2002, and MX 2002 w/ricky carmichael...

Is Genma the best one to get to add to the tiny collection?

I haven't played Genma Onimusha yet, however, from several great sources I have, whether they are from here or from people that I know that have either played it or own it...they say that it's an awesome game!