PDA

View Full Version : Even A Nintendo Site Thinks Xbox Will Win The Console War!

SkullMasterX
08-05-2001, 09:09 PM
Go to http://nintensity.com/features/consolewars.html.Thats a Nintendo site and he even says he think Xbox will win. He even said that Xbox will be the PSX and GameCube will be the N64. It a good article and i agree with him.

ThomasHun
08-06-2001, 07:32 AM
Thank you for posting that site, now I hope the gamecubists see it and back off a little sheesh.

Prfthtfnbyridts
08-07-2001, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Miyazaki
Why did my post get deleted?

ThomasHun-

Any Gamecube fan, with any intelligence, would ignore Nintensity. They've made too many dumb statements in the past to be that credible.

Any fan, whether GameCube or X-Box or Playstation2 should ignore that site. They make a lot of assumptions and only think that good marketing will win the console wars which of course isn't true. They also make it seem like the actual power of the system means a whole lot even though the PSX beat the N64 last generation and the N64 is twice as powerful. Besides, if you want a more accurate prediction you should go to a website that focuses on video games in general and not just one system so their isn't any biasism (is that a word?) ay all.