PDA

View Full Version : What games do you own??

XxeGoxX
02-15-2002, 02:46 PM
I own Currently own:
NBA Inside drive
NFL Fever 2k2
Madden NFL 2k2
Halo
Project Gotham
Amped
total: 6

:cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool:

Soon to get WWF Raw And Genma Onmusha

gula
02-15-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by XxeGoxX
I own Currently own:
NBA Inside drive
NFL Fever 2k2
Madden NFL 2k2
Halo
Project Gotham
Amped
total: 6

:cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool:

Soon to get WWF Raw And Genma Onmusha

Fever 2002
Halo
WWF Raw
total: 3

And 3 great games!!!!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah, I know not many games there...

But I will be getting more games soon, I just don't really buy that many, I mainly rent them and see how they are. But for all 3 of them, I knew they were going to be great and had to get them! :D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 03:20 PM
BWhahaha

You guys bought fever!

BWhahahaahahahahahahahah

DT21
02-15-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
BWhahaha

You guys bought fever!

BWhahahaahahahahahahahah
What's wrong w/ Fever:mad:.

JJaX
02-15-2002, 03:25 PM
Fever is a horrible game. The gamplay is weak as hell.

Ninja Scroll
02-15-2002, 03:30 PM
1. Halo
2. Dead Or Alive 3
3. Max Lame
4. Genma Onimusha (everyone must buy this game! it's all gravy :D)
5. WWF RAW

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 04:10 PM
1. Halo (#1 game...should be MANDATORY to any XBox owner)
2. Amped (My #2 game...I love this thing!)
3. NFL Fever 2002 (Gotta love this one...great for multi-player, too! - JJax can kiss my ace...I like it :D )
4. Project Gotham Racing (Definately a favorite...but, d a m n! This game can get really challenging...but, I like that :D)
5. Azurik: Rise of Perathia (Undoubtably one of my favorite games. Talk as much crap about it as you like, I love this game...very challenging...lots of thinking and requires a skilled gamer to accomplish)
6. Max Payne (Love it...it's kind of short...Took about 12 hours to complete...but, probably some of the best 12 hours ever spent! Can I say "Bullet Time!?!"...if you have seen it, you know it's just plain cool)
7. NBA Live 2002 (Got it as a gift from my brother for Christmas...the dude was so proud to give it to me...and, I'm glad to own it so we can play it together. Not to get too mushy...but, I love that little punk! Great graphics, but, needs a little gameplay improvements...okay, more than a little. :D)
8. Oddworld (this game is just plain fun! Hilarious...a must buy in my book...and, I never played any of the Oddworld series before...I'm addicted! Thanks VAN!!!)
9. Star Wars Starfighter SE (Won it from this amazing website...great simulation game. I don't know if I would have bought it without winning it, but, it's a great simulation game and a welcoming addition to my video game library :) )
10. Bloodwake (My only disappointment, quite frankly. Beautiful graphics...though, the story kinda stinks and the gameplay is just okay. Not good for multi-player eventhough it has it, which is my opinion. I'm a little urked that it doesn't have the System Link Option considering that MS publishes the game...I plan on playing more and maybe it will grow more on me)

I love this XBOX!!! :D

jeah
02-15-2002, 06:26 PM
In no particular order:

Halo
PGR
Wreckless
Cel Damage
Oddworld
NFL Fever
Amped
Bloodwake

8 games

TRUE_GAMER
02-16-2002, 06:25 AM
Read below, PLease.

Markus_Kalarkus
02-16-2002, 11:23 AM
man im behind in the dough! i have little money at the moment but just wait! currently i have halo doa3 and nba i.d all very cool games!:) still waiting for UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p and gta3!!!!!!!!!!!!! and also brute force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:)

fear_this
02-16-2002, 11:39 AM
Here are my games. From Favorite To Least. :eek:

1) Halo - Halo is a great x-box game. Most likely will be the best out for it. It has great graphics and is loaded with many features. So many obsticles. Its just amazing. And if you play it online, it would be total kick ass. :D

2) WWF Raw, I dont see how people can put down this game. It has GREAT Graphics. But there just mad because there not talented enough to beat someone when they changed the difficulty meeter to easy. Its not like No Mercy where you can beat them in a minute. Most of my matches take 10 Minutes to 20 Minutes. And If they were trying to make the gameplay so that you would eb fighting as in a real match where it takes time to win then they did a GREAT job. :D

3) SSX Tricky, This game is so cool. You can get so high in the game and perform some outstanding moves. The characters are great and the Events are awesome.

4) Dead or Alive 3, This game is Great, for multiplayer. They should have added more Multiplayer features to it. Maybe a death match. Kinda taking it to a Mortal Kombat type thing. But yet its a good game!

5) Project Gotham Racing, this game is great. I played it for over 30 hours. It has amazing graphics. The reflections on the cars are great. And the gameplay is okay. They have great cars and everything on this game.

6) Max Payne, This game is totally awesome. I love the way you can do the slow motion thing. And the guns in the game are awesome. I just dont like how you use the direction controlls. They could have made that better.

7) Oddworld Munch's Oddysee, its a pretty good game. Not what i thought it to be but its pretty cool. The graphics are great and those little furry things kick ass! :cool:

8) Silent Hill 2, The game is great but yet very hard. I cant beat it. I cant get past anything! :mad: But at someparts on the game, it scares me. :eek:

Total: 8

Next Games:
1) Wreckless
2) Unreal Tornament
3) Brute Force

AcidJazz
02-16-2002, 12:00 PM
I got(in order from my favorite one to the worst one):

1. BloodWake
2. Halo
3. Genma Onimusha
4. Azurik
5. NHL 2002
6. Wreckless
7. Dead or Alive 3

Next to get:
THPS3

TRUE_GAMER
02-16-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by AcidJazz
I got(in order from my favorite one to the worst one):

1. BloodWake
2. Halo
3. Genma Onimusha
4. Azurik
5. NHL 2002
6. Wreckless
7. Dead or Alive 3

Next to get:
THPS3

I know you don't think Bloodwhack is better then Halo...or Genma...or Wreckless. Tell you do not believe this. Or are those Just the game you like to play most.

AcidJazz
02-16-2002, 12:09 PM
bloodwake is my favorite...finished it on Ensign, Captain and Admiral, unlocked everything, but still can't stop playing...:p