PDA

View Full Version : Wow Ign.com

MegamanX
02-15-2002, 04:49 PM
Ign gave WWF:Raw a 9.1 out of 10.0 for overall i still didnt play this game yet but with every one saying its great i should pick this game up should I cause gamestop rated this game a 6 or something out of 10 that sucks the game dont look that bad thay gave Onimusha on PS2 a 10 grapics and Xbox verson a 8 for graphics is that right? whats up with the Gamestop fourms with all this Xbox bashing im gating sick of every on sayinf Xbox sucks! and dont have one detail to back up there opinion but what evea the more thay bash the better the Xbox becomes well peace im out! ima play some Madden ohh yea i forgot werckless a 6 or some where around there? Game stop on some serious stuff! Give Xbox another year and watch what will happen.well now im out .
Peace!:)

Ninja Scroll
02-15-2002, 04:59 PM
IGN WHO!? ign sucks ass now yo!:D

MegamanX
02-15-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
IGN WHO!? ign sucks ass now yo!:D
wudup Ninja you saying ing.com sucks because thay rated it that high?Or you just dont like them?Ithink Gamestop is fulla sh.it. But did you play it yo? If you did tell me what ya think about it.

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 05:05 PM
Goes to show that IGN is stupid.

MegamanX
02-15-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Goes to show that IGN is stupid.
Heh, I shouldent get it then i aint know it was that stupid,Ima just save then i might change my mind tho.

l Maximus l
02-15-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by MegamanX

Heh, I shouldent get it then i aint know it was that stupid,Ima just save then i might change my mind tho.

Dude, I'm betting that RAW will be good...I'm just going to rent it first...you know, kinda check it out before I lay a smack down of 50 bones :D If I like it, I will definately buy it...I'm just being a little more cautious, especially with games that come across as a little controversial. In other words, because some people like it and some don't, I think I will check it out for myself and decide.

RAW, without a doubt, looks awesome, though!

MegamanX
02-15-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, I'm betting that RAW will be good...I'm just going to rent it first...you know, kinda check it out before I lay a smack down of 50 bones :D If I like it, I will definately buy it...I'm just being a little more cautious, especially with games that come across as a little controversial. In other words, because some people like it and some don't, I think I will check it out for myself and decide.

RAW, without a doubt, looks awesome, though!
I feel you dawg I see what ya saying.

thunderkiss2k1
02-15-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by MegamanX

I feel you dawg I see what ya saying.

You "feel" him? Exactly what kind of relationship do you and Maxmus have?? Lol, ninja, only kidding. :)

MegamanX
02-15-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1

You "feel" him? Exactly what kind of relationship do you and Maxmus have?? Lol, ninja, only kidding. :)
Hey I aint mean it like that and you know it you trying to be funny arent you?yea ninga will get you lol.

XBOXgamer13
02-15-2002, 08:28 PM
Gamsot were bunch o ps2 lovers. Don't listen to them