PDA

View Full Version : The 3rd Banshee in AotCR

E Nomini Patri
02-15-2002, 06:18 PM
I was lookin' around at Battleground Halo and I saw a post about there being three Banshees in AotCR, but they didn't know how to get them all. We all know about 1: If I had a Super Weapon and 2: Where you get the tank and the Banshee is up on the platform. I was reminded about how I found another Banshee. Here's how to get it: You need a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher. When you ditch the tank, go up the little zigzag path after the tunnel and take an immediate left to the closest rock on the left AFTER you get up the zigzag path. If you want, you can kill the Grunts w/ a grenade. Well, jump up onto the rock and face the other end of the map. There should be a concrete structure that looks like (here's a good comparison:)) a brush guard for a truck.
Look at the far right of it with the Sniper Rifle in 10x zoom and there should be a Banshee parked near the cliff wall. Jump up to get the reticle lined up near the bottom of the Banshee. As soon as you get a shot lined up, get your Rocket Launcher and time a shot with the jump. Get out your Sniper Rifle again and zoom to watch the rocket and see if it flips the Banshee. You may have to try several times, but it can be done. When you flip it, run over to it and kill the Elite standing by it and fly up to the bridge that has 1 licked door and go to the other end and your free to finish the level!

X-Factor
02-15-2002, 06:23 PM
Interesting...

monkeyman
02-16-2002, 03:55 PM
like he said

interesting...

Masta Chief
02-17-2002, 07:06 PM
not meaning t dis him or anything. If you shoot the bottom of the platform right behind the banshee it flips out in one hit. You can do this at the first platfor that you see. To prove this, go to www.ibonk.com and look at the movie hidden banshee. Also if you skip ahead to the bridge part in the second to last part of the snow level there is a door that takes you to the end, once through there you have no enemies. Better said at my other post level:5 hidden banshee. And more fun stuff with one of my stips at http://ibonk.com/index.php?pageID=tips

to clear things, ibonk is not my site, I just post tips and tricks there. Thank You