PDA

View Full Version : problems in raw

Integra Man
02-15-2002, 09:08 PM
guys, really raw is getting me furious. can u give me good points about the game so i dont leave it there on the shelve. i hit the guy several times with a chair . hits me once im dead. i can only go threw one guy in the wwf title thats it.

and can u get attribute points for ur wrestler or no.
thanks

DT21
02-16-2002, 01:15 AM
When going through title mode, use a superstar like Rock or SCSA. Also, make sure to use the block button.

Dave
02-16-2002, 12:04 PM
I had the same problem. Keep your eye on thet little bar near your wrestler, it's his stamina bar, and if you just go ape ***** mashing button, you will wear your grappler out completely. I put a stomping on a guy, then when I see my stamina bar run out, just take a break for a few seconds and it refills itself fairly quick.

The huge bar on the bottom is the voltage meter. Like it or not, the ammount of punishment you deal out is not as important as mixing up your attack. Keeping the fans on your side is more important then meating a guy senseless with a chair, so mix up your move as much as possible. A is grapple, and after you lock up, use A and move the pad, or X after you lock up and move the pad to execute most of your moves. If you see your voltage meter very high, and blinking, and your opponents way low, and it is flashing, try hitting the A+B button to nail your opponent with a finisher. The opponent must be groggy and have a blinking meter to be hit with a finisher, so it's not easy like many other games, but you get better at it with time.

You will start to figure out moves after a while, myself I have a book so I do not need to. There are ground finishers as well. A Cippler Crossface, Sharpshooter, or Walls of Jericho are a few of the submission finishing moves, and you basically just get you voltage meter real high, and your oponents real low,and when it starts blinking, try A+B. If you beat them down bad enough, and put them in a finisher, they will tap out.

A nice tip to victory is to use your taunt button sometimes when your opponnent is down. Your meter will shoot up quite a bit because you are playing to the fans. I believe taunt is just B, but it can set your opponnet up for a finsher, or bail you out when your meter is very low as well. The computer might be doing this to you as well, and letting you wear your self out and boring the fans by not mixing up your attack enough, then taunting and really getting the fans way on his side, and finishing you off easily. Use the taunt on him when he is down,and mix up your attack, and you should win a lot more matches, and get a better idea of what you have to do to win in this game.