PDA

View Full Version : Weird problems.

nikon_the_ikon
05-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Well , this is whats Up. Ok i have Two Xbox's One modded " SOFT" With Evox Newest V.
Then another xbox , New , With no mod . Now The one thats softmodded , can Join xlink kai games fine , Join System links games With other xboxes , yadada every thing is fine with that one , But now my Stock Xbox It use to be able to play system Link games fine Thru A router Or Two xboxes Connected But Crossover And thru a network hub . But all of the sudden i go to play it this weekend And i Cant Play Link games , Thru a hub Or two xbox's Thru Cross over , OR thru a Router. Or kai games Connected to my home network . Now i can play xbox live on this one fine so I have no clue . But I dont think any thing is wrong with my network because my Other xbox " MODDED "works fine and i can Do kai , Sys link with nextdoors Neehbouir , and live when i switch every thing back to stock , so i dont know whats up , Any input would Help .... Ohh one more thing When The system link use to work It would Load The system link Screen When you select Systemlink Fast . But now when you select system link screen It take about 5 seconds to load.... So i have no clue whats up Its really weird...

Thanks,
Nikon!

Koopa
05-29-2005, 11:46 PM
nikon, welcome to the boards...we're glad you've joined, but discussion of modded Xboxes is not allowed.

also, try to separate your posts into paragraphs so its easier to read.