PDA

View Full Version : A good game: RollerBall

Spike Minoda
02-16-2002, 01:46 AM
Hey! I saw Rollerball last Friday and I thought: Wow, this would be a great game! That would be Cool to have a RollerGame for Xbox. Wouldn't it? If it ever came out, I would get it. Who else saw it and agrees?
DanieLudacris

thunderkiss2k1
02-16-2002, 04:45 AM
I haven't seen the movie, but I have seen the previews and I agree with you. It would make a good game as long as they get the story right and don't just throw a game out there.

Nato King
02-16-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
Hey! I saw Rollerball last Friday and I thought: Wow, this would be a great game! That would be Cool to have a RollerGame for Xbox. Wouldn't it? If it ever came out, I would get it. Who else saw it and agrees?
DanieLudacris

I saw it and I would have to agree with on this. Rollerball was a hot movie and it would be even hotter on the xbox if they take the time to do it.

Nice thread:)

EHWfedPres
02-16-2002, 09:45 AM
I heard people giving Rollerball bad reviews, but oh well, thats their opinion. I liked the original old skool movie (that basically nobody knows about), and it was pretty good actually.

XxeGoxX
02-16-2002, 09:53 AM
Yeah

Spike Minoda
02-16-2002, 08:06 PM
You can play a season as one of the 12 teams in rollerball and create players, exhibition etc. like any other sport game, but BETTER.
:cool: GO OAKLAND ATHLETICS!:cool:
:mad: Jason Giambi, you are a TRAITOR! :mad:
Ridley is played by LL Cool J

monkeyman
02-16-2002, 08:53 PM
yeah that would be kinda cool

XBOXgamer13
02-16-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by DanieLudacris
You can play a season as one of the 12 teams in rollerball and create players, exhibition etc. like any other sport game, but BETTER.
Ridley is played by LL Cool J

that will be a good idea!

But there's no chance we will see Rollerball on xbox or any videogame system:o

thunderkiss2k1
02-17-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by XBOXgamer13

that will be a good idea!

But there's no chance we will see Rollerball on xbox or any videogame system:o

And what makes you say that? Its not inconceivable that a game based on this movie could be made or will be made.