PDA

View Full Version : Raw = God

fear_this
02-16-2002, 11:13 AM
A few days ago I heard people b!tching and yelling of how Raw is a major upset. There are just mad because they dont have the talent to win. To win in this game it takes a little bit more. You actually have to try. And they just start jumping to conclusions that the game sucks. There pretty pathetic. :D I got this game on Friday. And I can barely stop playing it. It has such detail in the graphics, and the thought of wearing stuff during a match is totally origional. The weapons even bend! And break! I dont understand why people would hate the game. It is great. It is god. :)

Jon27
02-16-2002, 06:59 PM
its not a god,

and it is halfassed, when youve beaten the title match for the 10th time you wont be having fun, another thing that ****ed me off is they blocked the blood.

Its a fun game, at first and a fair game overall, youll like it alot better if you forgett all the broken promises and lies about what the game would have

gula
02-16-2002, 08:35 PM
Yes! This game is god!

But I am done playing RAW for the night...I unlocked all of the characters, then I shut my XBox down w/o thinking, and I forgot to save!! Ahhh!!! I turned it back on and all 4 of them were gone....:( :( :(

lol man this is the dumbest raw ****sucker ive seen in a while......im a TRUE wrestling gamer.....i hold records for most wins in no mercy.....so i KNOW how to play wrestling games.....now your gonna say that since someone says the game sucks that they dont know how to play?your a stupid *****,ive beatin the game 100 times over on HARD......so i think i know how to play it........FACE it,your trying to accept the half-assedness of the game....when u know in like a week you will be bored with it.....i suggest u take it back while u still can like i am.

Do you think I give two *****s about your little record? No! So shut the hell up. Jesus, you freaking newbie. Kind like you are not wanted on the board.

This is thread is about saying good things about the game, and your stupid ass comes in and bashes and you talking about your stupid record. You hold records for most wins in no mercy? HA! I guarantee someone else already beat you in that. Just for the record, you can beat the game 2000000000 times on Hard, I don't care. Idiotic fool....and learn to type.

Not....just.....like....this....you(and at least I type out "YOU" not "u")....idiotic.....fool......:mad:

Its a fun game, at first and a fair game overall, youll like it alot better if you forgett all the broken promises and lies about what the game would have

Broken promises and lies? Try weird ass rumors that people believe on the net that weren't officially announced by THQ...hmm could that be it? YES!

XBOXgamer13
02-16-2002, 10:15 PM
no, HALO is the GOD:)

RAW will be a GOD also.....

Xboxfan123
02-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by prominant
lol man this is the dumbest raw ****sucker ive seen in a while......im a TRUE wrestling gamer.....i hold records for most wins in no mercy.....so i KNOW how to play wrestling games.....now your gonna say that since someone says the game sucks that they dont know how to play?your a stupid *****,ive beatin the game 100 times over on HARD......so i think i know how to play it........FACE it,your trying to accept the half-assedness of the game....when u know in like a week you will be bored with it.....i suggest u take it back while u still can like i am.

Bit of an attitude problem Bud?:mad: I hope the rest of your posts show a little more intelligence. Congratulations on winning 100 times in No Mercy and being a TRUE wrestling gamer. Do you have a diploma for that?

This is a great game. The fact that it's not a button masher and that you have to use a variety of moves makes the game better. I get back to you in a week to let you know if I'm bored but I'm sure I'll be too busy playing.

XBOXgamer13
02-16-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123

Bit of an attitude problem Bud?:mad: I hope the rest of your posts show a little more intelligence. Congratulations on winning 100 times in No Mercy and being a TRUE wrestling gamer. Do you have a diploma for that?

This is a great game. The fact that it's not a button masher and that you have to use a variety of moves makes the game better. I get back to you in a week to let you know if I'm bored but I'm sure I'll be too busy playing.

No Mercy? great wwf game, LoL

benz_300sl
02-16-2002, 11:40 PM
lol man this is the dumbest raw ****sucker ive seen in a while......im a TRUE wrestling gamer.....i hold records for most wins in no mercy.....so i KNOW how to play wrestling games.....now your gonna say that since someone says the game sucks that they dont know how to play?your a stupid *****,ive beatin the game 100 times over on HARD......so i think i know how to play it........FACE it,your trying to accept the half-assedness of the game....when u know in like a week you will be bored with it.....i suggest u take it back while u still can like i am. WOW, talk about a liar, i totally agree with fear_this, this game is AMAZING

XBOXgamer13
02-16-2002, 11:42 PM

prominant: I pity u for liking No Mercy

gula
02-17-2002, 08:46 AM
XBOXgamer13:

no, HALO is the GOD:)

RAW will be a GOD also.....

That why I own both...:D

Just about everyone else that owns WWF Raw owns Halo also.

Jeez, why wouldn't you get Halo (and RAW also :D)?!?!?

Xboxfan123:

Congratulations on winning 100 times in No Mercy and being a TRUE wrestling gamer. Do you have a diploma for that?
Hahahaha

benz_300sl:

WOW, talk about a liar, i totally agree with fear_this, this game is AMAZING
Dam|\| striaght man....

XBOXgamer13:

Post 1:
Post 2:
prominant: I pity u for liking No Mercy

Hmm..you basically said the same thing twice.....:rolleyes:

DIGITAL
02-17-2002, 11:09 AM
playing raw makes me happy to own an xbox i feel like im in the acardes playing this game,this is the best fighting game ever

benz_300sl
02-17-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by -gula
XBOXgamer13:

That why I own both...:D

Just about everyone else that owns WWF Raw owns Halo also.

Jeez, why wouldn't you get Halo (and RAW also :D)?!?!?

I have the both too :cool: :D

Jon27
02-17-2002, 12:27 PM
gula you stupid ass ****, why dont you get facts straight before you shoot your mouth, they werent weird ass rumors that people believe on the net that weren't officially announced by THQ

they were basic run-of-the-mill features that any game should have that THQ said was going to be in the game and then they pulled them,

you little friendless *****, why dont you just be reasonable, instead of being retarted on the internet just to make up for your lack of balls in life.

EHWfedPres
02-17-2002, 03:57 PM
Prominant, the day you can beat me in any Fire Pro game is the day you can talk, but dont go around saying your ***** dont stink because you probably suck and your just looking for attention...

Azazel
02-17-2002, 04:07 PM
Wow, you guys really take this Raw game seriously!:confused:

Xboxfan123
02-17-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by XBOXgamer13

I meant that IMO WWF Raw is a great game.

gula
02-17-2002, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Jon27
gula you stupid ass ****, why dont you get facts straight before you shoot your mouth, they werent weird ass rumors that people believe on the net that weren't officially announced by THQ

Ohhh...I should get my facts striaght? Did you go to the WWF Raw website before you bought the game to find out what is in it? Or else read the press release? It said what was in the game, and not any crazy ass stupid rumors...

they were basic run-of-the-mill features that any game should have that THQ said was going to be in the game and then they pulled them,

Yes they pulled them, and that means IT WOULD BE OUT OF THE GAME. So don't expect them in the final release, and don't add them into your disappointment list. Because we dont care. Just wait till Raw 2.

you little friendless *****, why dont you just be reasonable, instead of being retarted on the internet just to make up for your lack of balls in life.

I probably have more friends then you had in your whole freaking life.

Wait, I am being retarted? So if a person is being "retarted" you just say thay have no friends have no balls? So who is the one being "retarted" and "idiotic"? :rolleyes:

Xboxfan123
02-17-2002, 09:57 PM
Too bad Jon27 and Prominent don't find another site to spew on. Their BS and insults don't go over well here. Why is it when someone likes a game and someone doesn't do people go around calling other people retarded? MOD's keep an eye on these two guys.;)

gula
02-18-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123
Too bad Jon27 and Prominent don't find another site to spew on. Their BS and insults don't go over well here. Why is it when someone likes a game and someone doesn't do people go around calling other people retarded? MOD's keep an eye on these two guys.;)

Prominent is a cool guy, when I talked to him on AIM. He just needs to control his anger here. As for Jon27, he has some....problems....:confused:

Spaztic
02-18-2002, 12:23 PM
Anytime a game is released with depth and a learning curve. Wanna be gamers (that are in denial of their skills) whine about the game sucking becuase.

1. they can't button mash

2. the game is over their ability, true gamers adapt to changes in games others just mock things they don't understand.

3. the controller dosn't fit there little hands-just wanting to throw in a "to big controller" reference.

4. Since they were the "no mercy champion" that automatically means that they are the greatest wrestling authority in the world, and if they suck that automatically means that everyone should listen to his worthless rants even though he is a newbie. The only reason people reply to the crap spewing out of his...mouth is becuase they feel robbed of the minute that it took to read his post and want to kick his ass, because that is a minute that I and everyone else will never be able to get back.

Let me rephrase your post to what it really should have read.
"I am the world champion of No Mercy (even though I have never played anyone), but I find WWF Raw very difficult. I am not used to playing games that have depth and offer a challange. I have only played the game for 30 mins, but I can't do my special 18 times! What the hell! Everytime I turn on the xbox it smacks me accross the face! I just can't take it anymore!!!! Can you guys maybe give me some pointers so I don't suck so bad, thank you everyone here except me rocks!"

FuNkY mOnK
02-18-2002, 01:42 PM
I think, wrestling is entertaining to watch especially the chicks. But I can tell you this, I’ll probably say this game sucks too for the fact that I hate wrestling games. So take it easy dude, everyone has an opinion that differs from yours.

Hermes
02-18-2002, 02:09 PM
This game might be fun and all but it is undoubtably the most half-assed game since Obi-Wan. If this is the final product, I would hate to see the alpha and beta builds of this hunk of junk. The worst gaming engine ever designed. Maybe it's fun for "Hard-core rastlers" but screw that hunk of crap. Just the lack of clipping alone tells you how hurried it was. It's like the roster was so out of date that they had to speed it to market before it got even lamer. And thats the bottom line.

{*}{u$tler*}
02-19-2002, 01:43 PM
originally posted by prominant
so i KNOW how to play wrestling games.....
You and a billion others.:rolleyes: