PDA

View Full Version : 'Halo' Movie Screenplay Completed

JediMasterChief
06-08-2005, 10:36 AM
The screenplay for a Halo movie, based on our beloved Xbox game series, has apparently been completed and handed over to studio executives.

Read the full thing here:

http://www.torrentspy.com/default.asp#'Halo'%20stomps%20into%20studios

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

ALC
06-09-2005, 06:06 PM
I'll see it, probably :P

also LOL at your news source ;)

Marc_01
06-10-2005, 07:05 PM
If Will Smith is Master Cheif, I will not see it but might rent it with a coupon or something.

faceoff508
06-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Will Smith is black... Master Cheif is green...

No one should be Master Chief, his face should never be seen. Will SMith should be the black general

Em0</3
06-10-2005, 10:49 PM
D@mmit! im gonna kill myself if Will Smith is the Master Chief...............He's already ruined enough movies in this world.....

PS: Spell chief right people!!!!! i before e except after c!!!!!!

Stryder504
06-10-2005, 11:17 PM
I like will smith, but a nobody should be master chief. Bungie said that they didn't show the mc's face since it would alienate any potential players. and now putting a black man in the movie will make all those racist bastards out there not go to see it.
The movie will rock since the same guy that wrote 28 days later wrote it. Anyone who hasn't seen this movie should, itll change your whole view of zombie movies. :yikes:

Marc_01
06-11-2005, 08:22 AM
I don't care if MC is black.. But Will Smith? Come on.. Fresh prince of belair, songs like "parents just don't understand", MIB, I robot, independence day, etc.. etc.. He has played in si-fi block blusters YES, but he played the ****y/goofy black man in everyone. That to me doesn't really mesh well with the character we see in Halo.

I just hope there isn't motorcycle jumping while shooting pistols (and not missing).

BandGeek
06-17-2005, 06:49 PM
i actually think that the chief should be noone so that everyone who watches the movie can relate and envision themselves as the chief

TheCovenant
06-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Fresh Prince Forevers!

Tony_Macaroni
06-25-2005, 11:53 PM
i actually think that the chief should be noone so that everyone who watches the movie can relate and envision themselves as the chief

First of all ... welcome to xbox addict ! FIRST POST ! :hardcore:

ne ways i agree to disagree :D