PDA

View Full Version : OXM July

mattgame
06-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Did anybody check this out? I like the Motogp3 demo. I swear I always liked that game but I get bored of it quick. What are your impressions of the demo disk?

CrazyCougar
06-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Man, I love the MotoGp series (i think I have controller scars on my thumbs from playing these games to much), but I absolutely hated this demo!! I sure hope that was a first month build or something. The controls were ridiculously horrible. And the graphics were great, but I was still expecting a little more. I have faith in Climax to release an ecellent 3rd installment to the series, so I am not tooo worried.

Cloud Strife
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
Well, I remember both the Moto GP and Moto GP2 demos not being that great. When I finally played a full version of those two games, I ended up liking them. I'm guessing that seems to be the same case for Moto GP3.

It's not just the Moto GP series, I didn't think the demos to Rallisport 1 & 2, along with Forza Motorsport weren't too good. When they were released and I bought them (or rented them), they ended up being my favorite Xbox games. So, I've learned to still give some full versions of games a shot that I was already anticipating, despite the demo, since I normally find out that the demo was old and the game turns out to be something great. :)

StudioAlex
06-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Too sim, not enough arcade for my tastes. Jeez, at least they could mount a machine gun on your bike. :p It did seem too easy, considering I came in first no my first try and was performing terribley.

Unreal
06-12-2005, 12:15 AM
What are the demos on the disc other then MotoGP 3?

StudioAlex
06-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Darkness, the new Time Crisis (which actually kind of fun) and, something else, can't remember.

Cloud Strife
06-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Darkness, the new Time Crisis (which actually kind of fun) and, something else, can't remember.Did you mean Timesplitters 3 or something? I don't remember hearing Namco bringing Time Crisis to Xbox.

Shadow20002
06-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Darkness, the new Time Crisis (which actually kind of fun) and, something else, can't remember.

What is this game about, something in hte mold of Time Crisis? Could you be more specified.... ;)

StudioAlex
06-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I woke up on the retarded side of the bed today. Time Splitters (not crises), Stolen (not darkness), and XBL Arcade.

mattgame
06-12-2005, 09:27 PM
No you woke up on the hungover side of the bed. :)