PDA

View Full Version : We Need a Level PLaying Field in Halo!!!

nik2deep
02-16-2002, 06:04 PM
I hate going on gamespy and playing people with lag

and I know everybody agrees...but if you are hosting a game you have to expect your opponent to lag...THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS...so don't choose abstract game settings...Like snipers....When you lag it is hard to snipe..and it just ain't fair...

People who do this usually suck..and its thier only chance to win...they will do a 1v1 on sidewinder with snipers...gee...I wonder who is gonna win...

So do me and every other GOOD gamer a favor and remember that if you are the host then the other guy is lagging...so give him something to work with..like granades to start out with..and an assault rifle....

with that out of the way.....

I got a story that involves jJaX, Shererboat, and myself...nik2deep

we played a 3v4 (we had 3) and the 4 of them were hosting...so naturaly we had some lag...but we over came it in the first round on hang em high...and beat them good...like 50 to 20 or so....(keep in mind they are hosting and claimed to be undefeated) and then like a ***** (female dog) they say...ok now play us when we are trying...so they(typically) take it to sidewinder...but we are to elite to lose to chumps like this...and we OWNED them...the lag patern was good for sniping..it was crisp..but it would jump every now and then.....so we Sh1t on them.....and overcame lag and short handed 1 man...

OWNED!!!

NeXt???