PDA

View Full Version : The Elder scrolls 4: Oblivion for the 360

Hangnail
06-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Am I the only one who can't wait for this game? I loved Morrowind and Oblivion shouldn't be a disapointment at all... I have seen very little on this game and want to know what you guys think.

One thing I want to know is if it is going to be a launch title. I think it is highly doubtful, but one can only hope.

Please shed some light on this subject for me. It is one of my "high antisipation" games of the next gen systems.

m4oH
06-18-2005, 12:06 AM
Okay let me say this, this is one of the few games that I would (insert something ludacris here) for. I posted somewhere in other thread about PGR3 being my most anticipated. Wrong Morrowind IV is all im gonna be eating sleepind drinking thinking talking about for hopefully around a year. OMG morrowind, I love you. :watchout:

Rhiannon
06-18-2005, 07:54 AM
I have also been highly anticipating this game. I can tell you with certainty that its been in development since 2002. With that in mind, and being that we are now in 2005 the chances of it being released near the 360 launch seem good to me. Well, thats what I hope for anyways, and I keep my fingers crossed as well

mattgame
06-18-2005, 08:37 AM
I thought the last game didn't do so well as far as reviews but it seems to have a great following. Am I correct?

thrAsher
06-18-2005, 09:45 AM
I thought the last game didn't do so well as far as reviews but it seems to have a great following. Am I correct?

The console version is THE deepest, most amazing console RPG to date. And while it had some problems (wonky combat, short draw distance, the infamous DDE's on some Xboxes), the game has yet to see any true competition on the XBox.

And yes, there is still a huge number of people playing the game on PC, as well as the Xbox, I'm sure. I constantly hear people at other sites saying "Finally picked up Morrowind" and etc.

Oblivion is going to sell very, VERY well. I personally cannot wait for it. The sole reason to pick up a 360 to some, including myself.

StudioAlex
06-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Most reviewers comepletely missed the boat on Morrowind. For one, it simply can't be experienced in the ten hours or so most reviewers alot for a particular game. Second, they used to diss Virtua Fighter, but now, whether because of hindsight or just the changing the the guard, it's regarded as the pinnacle. Can you believe they used to score Toshinden better than VF? Who even remember Toshinden anymore...

Oblivion should score better than Morrowind because the idea of that kind of game is widely accepted in the console community and most people realize that Morrowind was a truly great game.

mattgame
06-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Okay then, now I must get it and check it out for myself.

carlbme
06-18-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm also curious about the release date. I never got too deep into Morrowind, but my wife still plays it on her PC alot and is constantly bugging me for new info on Oblivion.

iloveRPGs
06-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh my gosh, Morrowind was my favorite came for like 2 years, I played it everyday! I practically pee my pants every time I get new info on Oblivion, I can't wait!

Variation-XBA
06-18-2005, 01:17 PM
One of my musts for launch definetly. Can't wait to see how the combat system will be this time.

Hangnail
06-18-2005, 03:15 PM
http://www.ferrago.com/portal/cluster/283807

This site has a lot of info on Oblivion, including 2 trailers, but I have not had time to look at any of it.

I saw some screenshots for the PC version, and it looks AWSOME!!! I predict that the 360 version will be at least as good, if not better.

If Oblivion does come out with the launch, then it will definetly set the line high for all of the other RPGs.

rpgreligion
06-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Morrowind-- Best console RPG ever, **** Final Fantasy.

Morrowind is probably one of the deepest RPG's I've ever played..you can do so much..I've put well over 200 hours in to the game, and believe it or not, I haven't even finished the Bloodmoon or Tribunal campaigns.

Oblivion looks and sounds amazing. Ambient AI is going to introduce elements that were promised in Fable, but never delivered. Each NPC will live their own life. They will eat when they need to, sleep when they need to, even duel with other NPC's if it is neccesary. Fully scripted NPC actions are a thing of the past. Oblivion is going to revolutionize open-ended gaming.

And yes...before you ask..I have indeed fallen into the hype machine. :D

Edit: I just hope that the 360 version comes with the TES construction kit. It added so much more possibilities to the PC version, and I see no reason why it can't be implemented into 360, especially with the new LIVE capablities. (IE, maybe quest swapping anyone?)

mattgame
06-19-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm also curious about the release date. I never got too deep into Morrowind, but my wife still plays it on her PC alot and is constantly bugging me for new info on Oblivion.

You and your wife game together? You're the man!!! :hail:

OC Noob
06-19-2005, 12:22 PM
You and your wife game together? You're the man!!! :hail:

Yeah, my wife hates games... yet she beat Super Mario as a kid. Go figure, you'd think someone who played enough mario to beat it would be nostalgic and enjoy atleast casual gaming now.

But, no freakin way.

Oh well, props to you and the Mrs.

Hangnail
06-19-2005, 03:53 PM
I just saw a Mod that might as well be another expansion pack. It is called Wizards Islands, which is for the PC version of Morrowind. You can download it here.

www.wizards-islands.com

TheCovenant
06-19-2005, 09:21 PM
The reviewers didn't like it for the odd fact that this is more of a pc rpg. Horrible, horrible reason. I wanted to bomb OXM when i read this. "Too complex for console gamers, so we're lowering the score". Ign scored it very highly, and even put in a lil commentary...
"best game since halo". The game was great. i got at least a hundred hous into it, and i didnt do much at all. I never even visited the center of the island (i forget what its called). Yea, so much to do, oblivion is gonna be great, and form the looks of it, its gonna involve a much better story this time around, which was one of the faults of the first one.

SPARTAN VI
06-20-2005, 12:33 AM
I'm gonna hang back on this one. Definitely going to buy it, just not sure if I'm going to get it for PC or Xbox360. ;) Most likely PC- mods, patches, etc.

vman
06-20-2005, 01:13 AM
oblivion will be a must get for me. i love rpg's and i cant wait to get my hands on this mother.

Hangnail
06-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Oblivion looks to be a candidate for game of the year. I bet that it will go over alot better than Morrowind did, because they rated Morrowind before they knew what it was capable of...

Stupid critics :cuss: .

StudioAlex
06-20-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm gonna hang back on this one. Definitely going to buy it, just not sure if I'm going to get it for PC or Xbox360. ;) Most likely PC- mods, patches, etc.If I had the gear to run it well, I'd go for the PC version as well, solely for the mod community.

OC Noob
06-22-2005, 12:08 AM
If I had the gear to run it well, I'd go for the PC version as well, solely for the mod community.

Yeah, it'd be sweet if 360 games supported user made mods.

Hangnail
06-22-2005, 05:23 PM
If the 360 did allow user created mods, you would be able to get more than you're moneys worth out of all your games, at a price though...

m4oH
06-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Wow, I just got back into morrowind. This is the best console rpg out there besides OoT. Honest to god, I couldn't be more hyped up for oblivion.

StudioAlex
06-22-2005, 07:45 PM
If the 360 did allow user created mods, you would be able to get more than you're moneys worth out of all your games, at a price though...What price? The pc fan mods are free, why would it be different on the Xbox?

Shadow20002
06-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Sure, maybe you can connect to Bethesda server to get the free official mods from there.

Clavicus Vile
06-23-2005, 11:47 AM
This game will be amazing. And I am sticking with the Xbox360 since, i am not that devoted to my PC to be a hermit. It was getting too expensive for me.

Clavicus Vile
06-23-2005, 11:48 AM
What price? The pc fan mods are free, why would it be different on the Xbox?

What he means is that you can make your content on the PC and upload to XBL for download, free or not. And bethesda will decide whether to charge for DLC or not.

Hangnail
06-23-2005, 08:10 PM
What price? The pc fan mods are free, why would it be different on the Xbox?

What I ment was that since you will be able to sell the stuff you creat in most of the games, and the 360 makes it A whole lot easier to do so than on the PC, there is no doubt that the fan boys will try to get as much as they can.

If you didn't have to go through all that "copyright" stuff and had to worry about hackers, then the people who create the mods would try to get $ for them as well

Nameless
06-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Morrowind IV is all im gonna be eating sleepind drinking thinking talking about for hopefully around a year.
If thats the case you might be interested to find out that its The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Morrowind isn't a franchise, its a title in the franchise ;).

OC Noob
06-23-2005, 11:22 PM
What I ment was that since you will be able to sell the stuff you creat in most of the games, and the 360 makes it A whole lot easier to do so than on the PC, there is no doubt that the fan boys will try to get as much as they can.

If you didn't have to go through all that "copyright" stuff and had to worry about hackers, then the people who create the mods would try to get $ for them as well

Most user mod stuff isn't that great though. I gues I wouldn't mind paying $5 for a really good mod if it comes to that.

You're right. It could be an interesting way to finance game purchases. I dougt there'll be much interest in anything but the top few mods, just like with PC games.

Its an interesting situation if it comes about. Of course, MS and the Devs will want a % and no one will have a choice since they'll be hosting on live vs they're own servers on the PC.

TokyoPie
06-24-2005, 01:07 AM
I haven't really played any of the other Morrowinds but I'm defenatly going to pick this one up looks like a solid game. Just need to find the money so I can save up for the 360 and a couple of games, which will be hard seeing how I don't gots me a job :/. :hump:

StudioAlex
06-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Most people make mods for the love of doing it. If someone wants to charge for it, that's fine, but there's going to be plenty of people who will offer an alternative at no charge.

I seriously doubt selling user created content will be that lucrative. Imagine you're selling a character skin for 1$. How much of that will have to go the game licenser. PRobably between 25 and 33%. How much will have to go to Microsoft? Probably another 25 to 33%. This isn't even taking into account taxes that have to be collected. So for every dollar, you likely to only keep between 33 and fifty cents of it.

Ford Mustang
06-24-2005, 12:05 PM
I want so badly to get back into the game after I beat it but I just can't because I've already beaten it and I know everything that's going to happen. And I'm a dumbass because I went on a rampage just for fun after I beat the game and saved over the last save by accident so now everyone hates me...haha. Oh well. Maybe one day when I'm super bored I'll get back into it.

I definitely loved the game though. I put more than 200 hours into it and I still didn't finish everything, although I finished the three main quests. It was honestly the best game I ever played. I've never had more fun playing a game than I did with Morrowind. A masterpiece.

I can't wait for this game. I'm definitely neck-deep in the hype already.

Hangnail
06-24-2005, 12:10 PM
I hope we will be seeing alot of free stuff on the 360, but many people like the idea of being able to make a few of bucks from there home by playing a there favorite game, Wether its 30 cents or not...

just an opinion :confused:

kenji
06-25-2005, 02:20 PM
I read the preview in OXM and it looks amazing. The picture they had looked so real and sweet. The cool thing that the preview said that the combat will no longer be slices and chops to hide dice-rolls, but real-time combat.

I think I will definately pick this one up on launch. I couldn't get into Morrowind because I lacked to patience and I real-time combat, so this should be a shoe-in.

BandGeek
06-26-2005, 06:43 PM
This game will replace ALLL human interaction i'll have for the next few months

ShaDovV RyDer
06-26-2005, 07:29 PM
I will definatly get this game when it comes out as most of you will as well. EDIT: Scratch what I just said because according to OXM its coming out in Holiday 2005

About the whole selling mods and stuff though, XBL is going to use a 'units' system instead of money but the points can in turn be made into money. I don't really know if this changes anything in ur debates but don't you think that some people would charge say as many 'units' for their mod as say Rare would for a PDZ premium download? Maybe people will be nice like that instead of being greedy, especially the ones that do it for the love of the game.

DemonLoki
06-27-2005, 05:01 AM
Morrowind-- Best console RPG ever, **** Final Fantasy.

Morrowind is probably one of the deepest RPG's I've ever played..you can do so much..I've put well over 200 hours in to the game, and believe it or not, I haven't even finished the Bloodmoon or Tribunal campaigns.

I dont even know if I have beaten anything- I kill 'boss' guys but dont have time (or patience and memory to 100% it- would take years)

Anyone know if on bloodmoon when you beat main quest? (I beat 1/3 'forms' of some dude dont have a clue what else so stopped playing)

Anyway, they have stated this version will be clearer on direction, with map too, (hopefully journal is useful and doesn't record useless info exp over and over) I can't wait, comat is better too-

Hangnail
06-28-2005, 08:19 PM
One of the main reasons I liked morrowind is that no matter where you go, there is something to do. You can follow the main quest, if you can find it, or just wander aimlessly and do a bunch of side quests. Both are very fun by the way.

But one of the things that was kinda bad, but still cool, was the fact that if you walked around and killed people for there money and sometimes legendary items, you can mess-up your game. If it is someone involved in a side quest, then you will never be able to do that side quest. If they are involved in the main quest, then you get a message saying something like "By killing this person, you have screwed up the main quest. Please load to you last save", or something of the sort...

I wonder how Oblivion will deal with these problems...

m4oH
06-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Okay, I just got keening and sunder. I just killed Dagoth ur which means I just beat morrowind. I have Raven rock completely built, after I get my Hlallou stronghold, I'm gonna beat Bloodmoons main quest then Tribunal. Dude if anyone knows some info about the museum of artifacts in tribunal let me know.

Hangnail
06-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Oblivion is going to be the best RPG in the 360's life time if you ask me.

Hangnail
07-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I just realized I was actualy sitting on a gold mine of details about Oblivion!

Oblivion will have a awsome physics system. That means no more running all over the place because you might knock something valuable over.

It is going to be huge, just like Morrowind. I'm talking hundreds of square miles!

It will have new dynamic combat that will make the fighting more immediate.

And of course, you can ride a horse!

It is comming out Holiday 2005, which means it will be the first RPG out for the 360.

This is only some of the stuff that is going to rock the world of gaming as we know it.

Nameless
07-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I just realized I was actualy sitting on a gold mine of details about Oblivion!

So that statement, does that mean you pulled all your info outta your ass? Always post a link to back up any "info" you may have.

Hangnail
07-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Ha ha. I would of, but I got all of that out of magazine. Thats why I said that I sitting on a goldmine, because It was under my chair.

m4oH
07-04-2005, 07:28 PM
So that statement, does that mean you pulled all your info outta your ass? Always post a link to back up any "info" you may have.
*******... Damn, I can't wait for Oblivion! :hardcore:

Nameless
07-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Uh...what is that?

m4oH
07-06-2005, 09:17 AM
That would be a censored a5shole.:cheers:

Nameless
07-06-2005, 06:46 PM
That would be a censored a5shole.:cheers:
I see, well I don't even remember ever talkin to you, least of all in this thread, so why you even bothered adressing me is mind boggling. There was nothing wrong with what I said, and seein as Hangnail didn't seem to get offended I can't see why you'd interject with an "*******" comment. Idiot.

ShaDovV RyDer
07-07-2005, 03:25 PM
some people just need to stop talking/living....^^^^^^^^

Hangnail
07-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Holly cow, this is getting out of hand. I wasn't really offended by the comment from Nameless. Actually, if you think about it, it was quite clever.

m4oh, thanks for sticking up for me :cheers:

Know, we can all get back to thinking about what really matters... OBLIVION!

And I was wondering, I noticed that in Morrowind they talk about an Oblivion alot in the game. Are they talking about, Oblivion, as in He//, or Oblivion, as in "the elder scrolls 4: Oblivion"? Or are they the same thing? Man, this is conffusing...

LiquidX
07-07-2005, 08:49 PM
And I was wondering, I noticed that in Morrowind they talk about an Oblivion alot in the game. Are they talking about, Oblivion, as in He//, or Oblivion, as in "the elder scrolls 4: Oblivion"? Or are they the same thing? Man, this is conffusing...

Well theres an interview on the newest OXM about Oblivion. Oblivion is the Elder Scrolls version of Hell. They said it was something like the king is dead and you've been called upon to find the heir to his throne. The portals to Hell (Oblivion) have been opened and the only way to close them is to find the heir. I thinks thats prety much the gist of it.

You should check out the interview, its pretty long and has some good info. This is easily the game im most hyped for for 360 thats been announced. I've started to go back and play Morrowind and man is it a great game.

Tony_Macaroni
07-07-2005, 10:13 PM
i cant wait ... i think that the idea of a horse is really cool ... that way getting places wont take so damn long!

Hangnail
07-07-2005, 11:51 PM
OMG DUDE! I finaly had enough time to watch the trailer for it, and... Have you ever had one of those games, where, when you first saw it your hair on the back of your neck just stood up? Well, this is that game my friends!

The graphics should be hyped about just as much as the Killzone graphics. Anyone who at least thinking of buying this one should definetly look at the trailer.

Dude, can anyone make me a realy cool Oblivion sig, because the one I got now just isn't getting the message through. I would be in your debt :hail:

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2005, 12:26 PM
OMG DUDE! I finaly had enough time to watch the trailer for it, and... Have you ever had one of those games, where, when you first saw it your hair on the back of your neck just stood up? Well, this is that game my friends!

The graphics should be hyped about just as much as the Killzone graphics. Anyone who at least thinking of buying this one should definetly look at the trailer.

Dude, can anyone make me a realy cool Oblivion sig, because the one I got now just isn't getting the message through. I would be in your debt :hail:

Could u send me a link to the trailer? :D

Hangnail
07-09-2005, 04:14 PM
I can't find the site that I watched the trailer on, but I found another site with a trailer on it. I'm not sure if it is the same trailer, but who cares! ITS OBLIVION!!! It will still give you the same affect.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/theelderscrollsivoblivion/media.html

If you have dail-up, like I do, don't bother. I don't know how cable will handle the video.

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2005, 05:57 PM
ok thanks a lot dude ...

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2005, 05:59 PM
GAH! i just finished watching the trailer! ........whoa i know wut u mean ... not that i wusnt gonna buy this game in the first place but now I HAVE TO GET IT .... there is no other game that could possibly be cooler! :hardcore:

EDIT: Sorry bout the double post :hump:

Hangnail
07-09-2005, 09:18 PM
That is truly a great video...

I was wondering :watchout: , with all the hype about Oblivion going on, Are we going to have to pre-order it to even get a copy? Or do you think places like gamestop are going to predict the rush and stock up? I've already pre-orderd the 360, and I plan on Oblivion being the first game I get. What to do, what to do :confused:

And if you want to pre-order it, here is the place to do it. The pre-release date is 11/1/05

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200123

Tony_Macaroni
07-09-2005, 11:08 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm

rpgreligion
07-09-2005, 11:18 PM
That is truly a great video...

I was wondering :watchout: , with all the hype about Oblivion going on, Are we going to have to pre-order it to even get a copy? Or do you think places like gamestop are going to predict the rush and stock up? I've already pre-orderd the 360, and I plan on Oblivion being the first game I get. What to do, what to do :confused:

And if you want to pre-order it, here is the place to do it. The pre-release date is 11/1/05

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200123

As is with any highly anticipated game, pre-ordering is a good idea. Its unlikely that they will totally run out of stock (where I live in anyway), but better safe than sorry. My local EB did run out of Fable.

Hangnail
07-10-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure if I want to or not, because I'm already $50 bucks down for the 360 pre-order.

Besides, I think that everyone will be more worried about getting the 360 first than the game. So I doubt that many people have pre-orderd oblivion, at least in my area.
So when I go to pick up my 360 before everyone else, I'll just grab oblivion while everyone else is waiting to buy the 360...

mattgame
07-10-2005, 04:41 PM
I wish I had the time and money for games like these.

Hangnail
07-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Look at this list of all the sites hyped up about Oblivion.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/links/links_obliv.htm

I had no idea it won so many awards at E3 this year!

Nameless
07-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm not sure if I want to or not, because I'm already $50 bucks down for the 360 pre-order.

Besides, I think that everyone will be more worried about getting the 360 first than the game. So I doubt that many people have pre-orderd oblivion, at least in my area.
So when I go to pick up my 360 before everyone else, I'll just grab oblivion while everyone else is waiting to buy the 360...
You know that by putting a preorder down your just taking x amount of dollars off the game when you do pick it up? Its not gonna make the game cost more, its not gonna make the game/system combo cost more. If your really jacked up about Oblivion I recomend pre-ordering it.

Hangnail
07-12-2005, 11:51 AM
You know that by putting a preorder down your just taking x amount of dollars off the game when you do pick it up? Its not gonna make the game cost more, its not gonna make the game/system combo cost more. If your really jacked up about Oblivion I recomend pre-ordering it.
So what your saying is if I preorder Oblivion for 10 bucks, when I pick it up I will only have to pay 50 bucks? If thats the case, then when I pick up my 360 I'll only have to $250 for it. Please tell me I'm getting this right.

tennyson
07-12-2005, 02:36 PM
The money that you put down on a product is simply a down payment, not an extra fee. In your case, you put down $50 towards 360. When you go to pick it up, you will pay the balance of the price.

The more you put down towards it, the lower the price gets when you actually pick it up. That's what I'm doing. A little here, a little there, and before you know it you've almost paid off the entire system.

Hangnail
07-12-2005, 05:03 PM
The money that you put down on a product is simply a down payment, not an extra fee. In your case, you put down $50 towards 360. When you go to pick it up, you will pay the balance of the price.
Sweet! I had no idea thats what I was doing. I'm going to pre-order everything now. Next time I go by Gamestop, I'll be sure to pre-order Oblivion.

Spaztic
07-13-2005, 07:51 AM
I played morrowind for 40+ hours. It was a good game. I just hated the weak combat and constant walking.....if that is fixed i am in!

StudioAlex
07-13-2005, 11:01 AM
The combat is still stat derived, but I understand they've made changes to the way it feels to help the ADD crowd. Also, there is also a new instant travel function, but I'm not sure if it's limited to cities or if it will allow you to go anywhere you point on a map. Either way, you'll probably only be able to instant travel to places you've physically taken your character to before.

Hangnail
07-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Also, there is also a new instant travel function, but I'm not sure if it's limited to cities or if it will allow you to go anywhere you point on a map. Either way, you'll probably only be able to instant travel to places you've physically taken your character to before.
Don't forget the horse! This should make it much easier to get around Oblivion as well. I wonder if you have to feed and water your horse, or if you can put him on some grass and get him to a creak and he can take care of himself...

ShaDovV RyDer
07-13-2005, 12:19 PM
water your horse

:rofl: Is that how they get so big and strong???

Hangnail
07-13-2005, 03:14 PM
How else are there coats going to get thick? :rofl:

J4320
07-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Hmmm... Sounds cool. I didn't read the entire thread but I'm liking it.

The fighting system being updated is really nice.

I remember in the first one I was this loser who couldn't even hit a worm on the ground. And those flying creatures would just molest me. :(

m4oH
07-14-2005, 12:41 PM
lmao, you couldn't kill a cliff racer? man you really missed out on this game. its too bad for people that never really got into this game.

J4320
07-14-2005, 12:44 PM
lmao, you couldn't kill a cliff racer? man you really missed out on this game. its too bad for people that never really got into this game.

Yeah heh, I didn't get too into the game. I was an idiot who walked into stores and stole crap as fast as I could than I hid for a long time.

Stealing stuff was always fun. :p

*EDIT* Reminds me of how rediculous it was to steal stuff in Fable. It was retarded, he would sit there in front of the item and stare at it while this meter went up and he finally could take it.

I liked in Morrowind how you can just instantly take stuff. But you still had to be careful.

I really remember how fun that game was and there were so many quests and things. And it must have taken FOREVER to make all of those books and stuff that you can read.

When I get my 360 xbox, I'm definately gonna pick this game up.

Hangnail
07-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Just pre-ordered Oblivion, and the guy at gamestop confirmed that it will be launching with the 360.

Tony_Macaroni
07-24-2005, 09:52 AM
SWEET ... the launch title....

TheCovenant
07-24-2005, 12:14 PM
this thread is so long and so old, yet it died in the first page. Nothing new or exciting has been said in awhile...

anyways....

GO OBLIVION! WOOHOO!

GordonJ
07-24-2005, 01:44 PM
this thread is so long and so old, yet it died in the first page. Nothing new or exciting has been said in awhile...

anyways....

GO OBLIVION! WOOHOO!

A freind told me that Bethesda's PR Guys told them to wait until around August for all the new trailers, FAQ's etc.