PDA

View Full Version : Minority report. WOW

U.2.K
06-21-2005, 12:31 AM
http://www.kazimages.com/uploads/ff1c1d22c7.jpg

This game is off the hook :cool: And people say buget games are weak, man i can give yall a list of great buget games that alot of people are missing out on.

Tao Feng, Mustang GT, Mad Dash, BMW, and minority report of course.

I bought this game early today for 7.99/ebworld and its tight. You can throw people out windows, pretty much smash anything in sight and again throw people into pretty much anything. I found 25 buck thus far in the game, lots of unlockable stuff. The graphics are good too, even tho ign says its in software mode, i think they need glasses or something.

Only thing missing is the custom soundtrack feature.

What yall think? :cheers:

TheCovenant
06-21-2005, 04:29 PM
uhm, if it was 7.99 when i t first amer out, it would have gotten a good review. Hell, i might just pick it up for 8 bucks...naw, ill rent it. No way in hell the game is worth 50 bux.

Floodman
06-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Mad Dash is not a fun game. Ever.

U.2.K
06-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Well you can pick it up, trust me its worth that 8 bucks. And mad dash is fun, nice graphics too. Minority report has 40 levels and you can unlock alot of stuff, i'm in the second level now, down in the gas room, fighting these robots. Its a nice game tho, check it out when you get the chance.

peace.

OC Noob
06-22-2005, 12:22 AM
Well you can pick it up, trust me its worth that 8 bucks. And mad dash is fun, nice graphics too. Minority report has 40 levels and you can unlock alot of stuff, i'm in the second level now, down in the gas room, fighting these robots. Its a nice game tho, check it out when you get the chance.

peace.

You are new to the force.

1 budget Crimson Skies is worth 2 budget Minority Reports in dollars, alas it is worth 100 Minority Reports in gamplay.

Let the XBA Masters be your guide and learn you will.

The lure of the crappy budget titles is powerful, but resist you must.

Buy if you must. Buy if you will.

Now... with the schwartz as your guide, lift that stack of quality budget titles (Spilinter Cell, Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Crimson Skies, Rid****, etc) and play young padawan. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-023.gif

U.2.K
06-22-2005, 10:05 AM
Please stop talking like that little green dude on star wars, when i heard that bs when watching star wars III, i was getting mad and about to laugh at the same time. Half the bs he was saying, didnt even make sense. Thats a major flaw in the star wars movie, someone should shut him up.

Anyway you mention these games:

Spilinter Cell, Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Crimson Skies,

Spilinter cell is the good game you said, dont know about project Gotham, because i have the dreamcast version of MSR and both games looks the same, only with better graphics, if there is a huge difference between MSR & the project Gotham games, holla back at me with information.

peace.

m4oH
06-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Minority report is terrible not even worth 2 bucks. SC, Morrowind, KotOR, PGR2, Halo all those games are awesome though.

OC Noob
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
Please stop talking like that little green dude on star wars, when i heard that bs when watching star wars III, i was getting mad and about to laugh at the same time. Half the bs he was saying, didnt even make sense. Thats a major flaw in the star wars movie, someone should shut him up.

Anyway you mention these games:

Spilinter Cell, Morrowind, Knights of the Old Republic, Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Crimson Skies,

Spilinter cell is the good game you said, dont know about project Gotham, because i have the dreamcast version of MSR and both games looks the same, only with better graphics, if there is a huge difference between MSR & the project Gotham games, holla back at me with information.

peace.

Sorry, never did play play MSR.

ps Yoda probably makes about as much sense as all the other hoolywood movies. They're always trying to be so profound, but just end up being/sounding F**king stupid. Just like my post:D

Kyle Static
06-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Tao Feng, Mustang GT, Mad Dash, BMW, and minority report of course.

Tao Feng sucks, Mad Dash Sucks...I'm gonna go ahead and assume Minority Report isn't that great either :p.

TheCovenant
06-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Tao Feng sucks, Mad Dash Sucks...I'm gonna go ahead and assume Minority Report isn't that great either :p.

good assumption.

Don, listen to OC noob, those bargain games he mentioned are really great bargain games.

you can go ahead and put soul calibur 2 on that list also. I beleive it went platinum status already.

K3v1n
06-25-2005, 01:47 AM
lol... well minority report to me wasnt good.. but every 1 has different tastes

mattgame
06-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Tao Feng was a great fighter. I think if the developer come back at it they really have something there. And the boobies in the game were beautiful.

Tony_Macaroni
06-25-2005, 11:47 PM
dude i remember renting minority report when it came out ... its ****in awesome ... the graphics arent amazing and its no halo storyline ... but **** for 8 bucks or even a rental, this game is so damn fun and interactive...