PDA

View Full Version : Destroy All Humans

EMX
06-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Forgive me if there is a thread on this already, I still really don't get all the searching ****.

Has anyone played this? I want to get it, looks pretty badass and I'm seeing a ton of advertising for it. I wouldn't mind destroying the world.

CuartoDePuto
06-22-2005, 11:15 AM
I've got it coming to me on gamefly, but they take forever sometimes

TokyoPie
06-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm sry but this game doesn't look like fun at all. Looks more like a childs game to me, but hey what do I know right :confused: ?

thrAsher
06-22-2005, 01:25 PM
Been playing the hell out of it. Great little game, lots of fun. Reviews seem to be right on track, for the most part. If you like a little comedy and sandbox mayhem in your games, you'll love this one. Good stuff.

Tony_Macaroni
06-25-2005, 11:49 PM
Been playing the hell out of it. Great little game, lots of fun. Reviews seem to be right on track, for the most part. If you like a little comedy and sandbox mayhem in your games, you'll love this one. Good stuff.

between conker, psychonauts, and destroy all humans ... it seems u really like ur cartooney mayhem ... :hardcore:

thrAsher
06-26-2005, 12:36 AM
between conker, psychonauts, and destroy all humans ... it seems u really like ur cartooney mayhem ... :hardcore:
Yep, sure enough. Love it, in fact. This has been a couple great months for the Xbox for me. Conker is totally inhabiting my mind right now. Been playing non-stop on Live. Gotta take a break and try to beat the SP, though. Hard to when I know XBL is just sitting there waiting for me....

EMX
06-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Yep, sure enough. Love it, in fact. This has been a couple great months for the Xbox for me. Conker is totally inhabiting my mind right now. Been playing non-stop on Live. Gotta take a break and try to beat the SP, though. Hard to when I know XBL is just sitting there waiting for me....

I chose Conker over Destroy All Humans. Hit me up sometime, we'll play.