PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Predictions!

No Fear 23
02-16-2002, 10:22 PM
i would like everything to be different. it should be like that the conveant has a "best friend" alien race out in deep space, filled with new aliens and different weapons. since the leader of the conveant on halo wasnt on that ring, he could be hanging out somewhere whit those new aliens dudes as his another back up plan with another chance to wipe out the human race again. Master cheif should prolly be retired and there should be a new spartan soldier born to kill just like master chief. as the young cheif becomes 100% skilled, they should get a message from the new alien dudes saying that they r gonna kick thier asz for wiping out the conveant who was their "best freind". the leader of the conveant should be with them, could be the leader of the new alien scums. the young cheif is on the quest to stop those new alien dudes from wiping out the human race, also to rescue master chief before blowing up the aliens environment.
- there should be more combat outside
- more marines involved in combat
- flying vehicles, waterboats, etc
- maybe some aliens that r huge (15 ft tall or so) that can only be killed with one spot on their body
- new maps
- new missions
- a 15x scope sniper rifle
- new weapons designs
- multiplayer, the same as the orginal, but with different places and maybe some new games.

Well, that is my predictions of what it could be like. i just like predicting things before they come out. and hopefully i will get some right. i also hope that they r making it better than mine:D

Halo reminds me of the movie: Starship Troopers

feel free to predict urs:rolleyes: