PDA

View Full Version : Destroy all humans.... NO NO NO !

Tony_Macaroni
06-27-2005, 10:40 PM
I don't know about u guys...but i recently rented destroy all humans ... and i dont really like it . I mean the concept is kinda cool. But I really think they could have made a much better game with their ideas. The game is EXTREMELY repetative after the first 30 mins. But not the good kind of repetative like GTA ... Ne ways u have been forwarned....what are your outlooks on this game? :confused:

EMX
06-28-2005, 08:59 AM
I want to check it out. I had a choice between Conker and Destroy All Humans and I went with Conker.

thrAsher
06-28-2005, 10:07 AM
How far did you get, Macaroni? I agree the game is a bit formulaic, but you do open up cool new gadgets and upgrades rather frequently, which helps to push you through the game. Story isn't necessarily anything outstanding, but for some I'm sure it's the driving force to beat the game. Conker is eating all my gaming time at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get back to DAH at some point.

Tony_Macaroni
06-28-2005, 11:51 AM
How far did you get, Macaroni? I agree the game is a bit formulaic, but you do open up cool new gadgets and upgrades rather frequently, which helps to push you through the game. Story isn't necessarily anything outstanding, but for some I'm sure it's the driving force to beat the game. Conker is eating all my gaming time at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get back to DAH at some point.

Yea your probably right ... like i said i didnt get incredibly far, but maybe the game just didnt appeal to me ... i wanna pick up conker ... thanks for the advice though. :cheers:

Zeromind
06-28-2005, 11:01 PM
Yea...just got to give the game a little more time. It is pretty good...not outstanding though.

Tony_Macaroni
07-02-2005, 12:21 AM
i hate it now lol i went further and it made me go against it more !

kimedar
07-03-2005, 11:44 AM
I played a demo on it for playstation and it got repetitive after the first 5 minutes. I hate the way the buildings colapse

BlindSniper
07-03-2005, 04:27 PM
The game is alright, but not really worth the purchase. I am like 30 percent done the game, and the new weapons you get are pretty cool, but don't make too much more replayability. It is true, it get's repetitive and the voice acting hurts my skull. Fun game for you eager-minded easily amused type of people, but otherwise steer clear of this one, unless you love the idea.

Tony_Macaroni
07-03-2005, 08:28 PM
exactly ..

CrazyCougar
07-03-2005, 10:00 PM
I was thrilled with this game for about 5 minutes while tossing cows around but then that was about the most amusement I got out of it. Glad I only rented it because I definitely wouldnt want to buy it.

Darkside
07-12-2005, 06:26 PM
I guess i'm the only one here who actually enjoyed the game, it is definitly not a purchase, more of a renter

Fun game for you eager-minded easily amused type of people, but otherwise steer clear of this one, unless you love the idea.

I am not easily amused, or eager Minded X(

but the concept is fun. I just wish they went farther with the Psychic powers.

Tony_Macaroni
07-24-2005, 09:43 AM
I guess i'm the only one here who actually enjoyed the game, it is definitly not a purchase, more of a renter

I am not easily amused, or eager Minded X(

but the concept is fun. I just wish they went farther with the Psychic powers.

I doubt that would have made much of a difference... :cry: