PDA

View Full Version : The XBA Clan

Salmonaitor
06-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Ok boys and girls…it’s about time, and it’s finally here. We are officially putting together a XBA Clan exclusively for XBA members. We are looking to recruit gamers who specialize in many different disciplines, as we are trying to make this something for everybody. Obviously the game of the day will be in the forefront, but the more diversity we have in the games we play, the more our presence will known in the Xbox Live community.

Our very own Mattgame-XBA and will be heading up the entire clan along with one or two others who will help him organize matches, events and as we get further along, perhaps even stats and awards.

We will be looking for some people to become division leaders within the clan. These people will not necessarily have to be the best of the best at the game, but will definitely have to be the complete package (i.e. skilled, reliable, dedicated and well known in the XBA community).

Tryouts will be held in the near future when we get a sense of how many of you are willing to participate. New forums dedicated to the clan, but accessible by all, will also be added when everything is up and running.

We’re really excited about this and we hope that you all support us in this new branch of XBA. We want this clan to excel, and to be an extension in the Xbox Live community of what XBA is all about. We want you all to know that we’re here for fun, we’re here to win, but most of all, we’re here as a sense of community.

blonks
06-28-2005, 03:29 PM
good luck

thrAsher
06-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Too bad I'm already in a clan...that I never play w/, and probably never will...and the fact I hate clan garbage...and don't play Halo 2 anymore...and....and...yeah.

But a good idea. Hope it's a success.

mattgame
06-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Well, it's not just about Halo 2. It's about anything that we can play on Live as a team, or a clan. C'mon thrAsh, c'mon in.

Salmonaitor
06-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Well, it's not just about Halo 2. It's about anything that we can play on Live as a team, or a clan. C'mon thrAsh, c'mon in.
Ya, I'm totally hoping to play Conker.

mattgame
07-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Me too. I just don't have the time to play right now. :(

Shawn-XBA
08-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I wanted to let all the members of the two XBA clans know that me and chupacabra started a new and improved xba clan, you were all sent invites to it, if you did not get one then send me a pm and i will send you one. There is a new thread for the XBA clan.