PDA

View Full Version : WWF: No mercy and WWF: Waw

shazzatpm
02-17-2002, 02:19 AM
do you think its possible that i can make my NM guy look exactly on Raw, or pretty close.
I havent got an xbox yet, i live in australia, so can someone try to make this info down below from NM, to look like on Raw. And if you do, can you give me the info.

name: The boulder
shortname: boulder
alias: bikey
pic: dont care
height: 7'2
weight: 340lbs
Music: old dudley boyz

Body: Medium1: col: 4/5
Head: Male3
Face: Male67
Hair: Dreads col: 3
Facial: 14
Masks/Etc: Rikishi
Hats/caps: Tripple H: Bkack
RA: Long: APA: Black, Black
UB: A.B.A: Black, Black
Tattoo: Godfather
Gloves: Dirtbike, Dark, Yellow
WB: Taped, black
EB: Hardy Boyz, black, both
KP: KneeBrace1 Both Black
Feet: Boot7 Black,Orange
EA: Biker Jacket
-----------
thanks!
Also, on NM, can you have the robe for Raw, thanks!!!!

Integra Man
02-17-2002, 11:06 AM
hey man,

i HIGHLY doubt it. raw u cant do that much. the costumes pretty much suck. so u might get half the things u want. or even better dont buy the game.

benz_300sl
02-17-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by ZGXB
hey man,

i HIGHLY doubt it. raw u cant do that much. the costumes pretty much suck. so u might get half the things u want. or even better dont buy the game.

whoa man...you must've played the wrong Raw....Raw CAW is amazing.....you can do about twice as much as what he listed, and when you pick a costume, there are about 20 different other ones for that main look....trust me man, if u know how the use it, this is the BEST CAW EVER.

but no, i dont think you'd be able to make that,.....because you have things like : Boot 7....i have no idea what that is, and the options in CAW are totally different...sorry man

Jon27
02-17-2002, 12:14 PM
the guy wont look the same, they dont have as much face and hair styles