PDA

View Full Version : Radioshack Ca can suck !@@$#$^@!!@

facadeface
02-17-2002, 09:00 AM
Hello accicts,

Well it's story time again from a member of this forum. I was in Radioshack the other day looking to see if they had any XBOX controllers, of course I had to look myself because the sales people have no social, or sales skills to come up and help you. After awhile I went up to the counter and asked about them. There was a guy and a woman dressed up like a hooker on dress causel day. I asked the guy and he said, "Sorry sir we are only dealing ps and ps2 games and things." I thought whatever dude I guess.
ALL OF A SUDDEN this hooker brod pipes up and says, "well, thats what you should be playing anyway (ps2)," in the most snobist voice. Now I am known to loose it when I'm feeling disrespected, but I sucked it up and said that I love my XBOX. She just looked at me like I was white trash. Maybe said thought I was a mirror LOL. Than the guy said that maybe in the future they will deal XBOX things. AND THAN The idiot speaks up and says, "YEAH........MAYYYYYBE," in that same voice. I just thanked HIM and walked out. Now honestly, what the hell kind of sales strategy is that?!?!?! I've spend alot of money there buying games and CDR's and stuff only to be looked at like an idiot. I'm thinking of calling the manager and complaining, e-mailing radioshack.ca or just simply wait till they have no choice but to start selling XBOX just to keep up with the market. That way I can go back in there and shove it in that brods face!!!!!!! Sorry for this story being long.

Malachi
02-17-2002, 09:15 AM
Yeah mate, I'd go ring the bloody manager if I were you, complain your arse off.

Stuff that bull****. You don't need them, go somewhere else mate, you'd prolly be better off. :cool:

gula
02-17-2002, 09:19 AM
I can't wait till someone does this to me, I'm going to tell them the hell off. And they should go put their PS2 on a verticle stand and shove it up their ass.

Frostberg
02-17-2002, 09:39 AM
Hmmm www.planetfeedback.com

And dont go into radioshi* for your xbox purchases

monkeyman
02-17-2002, 09:48 AM
yeah just go to the manager and tell em about it and then make up lies like she said no way in hell we would ever get xbox...xbox sucks or something like that

and say that youll like never shop there again or something unless they like give you a 50 dollar rebait or something like that

if its like 10 or under throw it in their faces

StudioAlex
02-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Well, don't make up lies (that's what we call "uh ohs") but you should complain. That's just lame. I would've had fun with the her and made her look stupid but either way, that just isn't a way for someone in retail to act toward customers. MAke sure you mention how the other clerk was being respectful in contrast to her behavior.

monkeyman
02-17-2002, 11:50 AM
its fun to fight with em yeah but if you lie you can get em fired and the lady would know that you did that and so she would be like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and so it just not worth it oh well

Jon27
02-17-2002, 12:07 PM
how about you dont go to radio shack

that place is a pit

GokuX
02-17-2002, 12:59 PM
Store visits gone bad are always interesting reads.

Snoopy7548
02-17-2002, 02:14 PM
its so annoying, like if you go to radioshack to buy a pack of batteries, they like need to know your name, phone number, address, zip code, town, etc. its so stupid.

Xboxfan123
02-17-2002, 03:30 PM
Definately call the manager. I would have replied to her "Do you sell 8 track players to go with the PS2" Response "Huh?" Then you could say "That's like buying yesterdays newspaper". or something like that.:mad:

EHWfedPres
02-17-2002, 03:54 PM
Radio Shack? Dude, you need an EB around there...

facadeface
02-17-2002, 06:08 PM
LOL. Thanks for your support guys. I loved that 8 track response from Xboxfan123 LOL. In the city of Stratford Ontario where I live There aren't too many stores like that though. We do have a Microplay, but they aren't selling XBOX stuff which is wierd considering that other ones are...I think. As for making something up...I would just be a low human with no respect like that chick. Good idea to get some coupons though. This isn't the first time they screwed me. There was the whole deal with my PC, but that story is too long for this. I feel I should do something though. I mean, what if I was a nice and quiet 12 year kid who just wanted to know which he should tell his parents to buy (XBOX or ps2) and then this biased brod acts all snotty to him because he wanted to know the difference between the two systems. Its people like this that will turn the people off from the XBOX, just because they are either A) too stupid to learn what else is out there, and B) too igorent and thoughtless to care.

Xboxfan123
02-17-2002, 09:10 PM
I also am from Canada and Radio Shack is right across the street from me. The manager is some droid that never helps customers. I guess he thinks he's too good. BTW There must be a business reason why they say that. Maybe they can't get Xbox. Too bad you have to go there. Write or fax head office. A phone call doesn't get respect. Ask for an apology from the store.

Lazarus
02-17-2002, 10:32 PM
I robbed a Radio Shack once, turned out all they had was some Neil Diamond cassettes and a handle extension for their eletric plunger. I turned off their power and fornicated with all their crap Compaqs, then I molested their entire stock of PS2 games and took craps on all their spit shined counters. After that I held all their laser pointers over the manager's eyes while singing "Microsoft inadvertnly and indirectly owns you and realizes that you would not deserve the radical profits the Xbox would bring your chain" - sure the chorus is a bit winded, but that back-stabbing manager will probably steal the lyrics and rework 'em for another Howie Shlong commercial - he'll mos likely make a freakin' mint. Bast*rd.

I did all this cause I couldn't use their bathroom and I noticed they didn't have any Xbox games.

http://www.gullible.com

AvedisZ
02-17-2002, 10:36 PM
???? I would have like toatly kicked that guy's a$$. What a pin-d|ck.

J Dub
02-18-2002, 01:27 AM
LMFAO at Lazarus!!!!! :eek:

sinizuh
02-18-2002, 01:36 AM
uhh... i thought most people knew Radioshack were Sony fanboys... they only carry Playstation ****za... they even have a gamers club just for sony fanboys...