PDA

View Full Version : Repair and cleaning

TheWheelMan
07-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Ive had my xbox for about a year and a half now and ive noticed minor but numerous little tiffs that I think are being caused by a dusty inside. Now ive been told a can of compressed air would do the trick but ive also heard that spraying it in can also cause the dust to just scatter around more inside the box so my question is where can I take my xbox (consider that I live in canada so some places I wont be able to take it to) Ive heard radioshack will repair and clean your xbox but ya I wouldnt mind hearing other suggestions and the price range it will cost to do so....thanks

Tony_Macaroni
07-05-2005, 12:36 PM
hey man i live right near u (in Pickering...its about a 45 min. drive to downtown toronto)... but unfortunately i think radio shack might be ur best bet....i tryed bringing it to some other places and they wouldnt do ne thing for me ... everyone just told me to send it into microsoft ... but **** that...

TheWheelMan
07-05-2005, 04:21 PM
I agree cause I dont have 100$ to waste on cleaning my xbox im sure theres some where cheaper and I just found out today that radioshack (The sorce...new name) dosent do that but I only asked at the scarborough town location ya I live right by pickering too still in scarborough but close