PDA

View Full Version : Blood?

Xboxfan123
02-17-2002, 12:17 PM
Is there a code for blood in WWF Raw? Sorry I forgot to mention the game at first.:confused:

Jon27
02-17-2002, 12:47 PM
as far as i know no, they made the blood clear for a reason, and i dont think theyd let you turn it on with a code

berries69
02-17-2002, 03:46 PM
I don't think there is.The sweat is pretty cool,if there was code that you could just change the color of the sweat to red that would be nice but i havent found anything yet on codes.Just ones like who u unlock when u win a belt and them arent even cheats or codes.I don't know why sites post them as cheats and codes.

xtr0n187
02-17-2002, 04:32 PM
Hey Berries, When you kick the guys ass ,sometimes does it seem like he just may have been cut, yet they changed it to LOOK like sweat? Like is there any point in the game where you can distinctly say," I think thats where the blood would have come in , but they made it clear."? Because if the blood is clear in it, disguised to look like sweat, gameshark probably could turn the blood on. But if its just regular sweat, then that would be whack, cause the guys would always be bleeding for no reason. But if you answered yes to the question i asked then it could be pulled off like the game was meant to be played, with blood.

XboxUserAndrew
02-17-2002, 06:36 PM
Just change the color of ur tv!lol