PDA

View Full Version : Do you like WWF Raw?

Xboxfan123
02-17-2002, 01:28 PM
There have been many threads and many different opinions about WWF Raw. People seem to really like or really dislike Raw.

Put simply do you think WWF Raw is a good game?

Nato King
02-19-2002, 12:25 PM
I feel this game is real good I have no hard feelings about this game but like I said in another thread it just needed some extra work what did they do to the game when it was put back for about 2 months. While they needed to keep there word on what they said was going to be put on the game because that is what I expected from the game if you say you would have it on the game than put it on there

Xboxfan123
02-19-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
I feel this game is real good I have no hard feelings about this game but like I said in another thread it just needed some extra work what did they do to the game when it was put back for about 2 months. While they needed to keep there word on what they said was going to be put on the game because that is what I expected from the game if you say you would have it on the game than put it on there

I agree it they say it's part of the game then put it in or delay until it's finished.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 09:11 PM
In my opinion its a great start for an exciting franchise. I simply cant wait for the next installment of this engine!

BTW, i was wondering what was the "Big Surprize" that THQ producer Sanders Keel, IOWGames.com, and WWFWG.com was buzzing about?? Did anybody find it yet?? Is there really a "Big Surprise" in the game??:confused:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

balckviper
02-28-2002, 01:16 AM
I hated raw with a passion. The only thing it did right was the create a character and the create an entrance. The game itself was so unrealistic. I can win a match in under a minute. The finishing moves looked terrible and did little damage. Maybe tis is because I was spoiled on No Mercy that had a true grapple system great moves that you can't just kick someone out of easily. Also peopel actually took damage wow what a great concept I do a move and it hurts!! Then with all the game modes such as ladder match, hardore match, and others it was a great game to play. Raw on the other hand looked like it was "RAW" no match modes and fell into the arcade style of gameplay dilema. Can't they see that smackdown sucks for that very reason. Call AKI and put them back on the job.

Marc
03-02-2002, 07:47 PM
I agree...a pedigree on the ramp should do three times the damage as a pedigree in the ring. If you get thrown off the stage, you should not be okay, you should be hurt. This game sucks. I have won all the belts, I can hit anyone's finisher, but it isn't even fun.

Verbal
03-03-2002, 06:12 PM
AHHH!!!! balckviper, I hate your post (not you) with a passion, all you want is Smackdown 2 or 3, bo get a PS2 and QUIT WHINING!!

goingwreckless
03-03-2002, 07:03 PM
i heard it wasnt that great but i have never played it

Jon27
03-16-2002, 04:39 PM
those 13 ppl who voted for yes should be allowed to change their vote since now its just collecting dust in the corner

GRAVEDIGGER
04-03-2002, 11:54 PM
And sadly i am one of those thirteen...i demand a recount dam it!
The votes were dimpled ballots!!

Untill next time...:mad: