PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force:

Durden-XBA
02-17-2002, 08:42 PM
Just another reason to love this game, and it's parent company...

DIGITAL ANVIL!

Used this to my advantage tonite...

But all that aside, does anyone have a better release date for this one? I can't find anything, and everytime I type in 'www.digitalanvil.com' it just takes me to the MS games page where I can't find ANY info on this game at all. A lot of sites (I usually use gamespot.com) have it listed as a March release. But somehow I really, really doubt it.

Anyways... Here's looking forward to the best Console Shooter ever! And thanks for any information any of you might have. I really appreciate it.

Masterchief1018
02-18-2002, 07:37 PM
Yes, People are saying brute force will be out in March, but seeing as EBgames has not even put it on thier site yet, I highly doubt it. It will most likley be released some time this summer or early next fall.

JADE8704
02-18-2002, 10:47 PM
does anybody know if this game is FPS? and also i think it would be cool to have it be 4 player co-op...something halo should have had...oh well, maybe in halo 2? :cool:

KirbyDeedlit
03-02-2002, 04:33 PM
Brute force looks pretty cool, the movie that came with one of the OXM discs was sweet. I dout that it'll be anywhere as good as halo, though.

chili325
03-03-2002, 10:18 PM
According to oxm it should be released this spring