PDA

View Full Version : RAW question

JADE8704
02-17-2002, 10:56 PM
hey everyone...i was jsut wondering..i read the review by teamxbox of WWF Raw and they said that "if you have a chair...you can sit on it" or make your opponent sit on it or something...this isn't the first time i've heard this, but i was just wondering if anyone was able to do this yet? also, whats the coolest item you've found in raw so far?

eddy

fear_this
02-18-2002, 12:18 AM
I wasnt able to sit in the chair. But yet if you can sit in the chair then you prolly could climb ladders and put people on tables. :rolleyes:

XboxUserAndrew
02-18-2002, 12:55 PM
my fave weapon is the snowboard or the goose belt:)

{*}{u$tler*}
02-18-2002, 06:15 PM
Is there a way to lay your opponents on a table and do a top rope move?:D :confused:

DT21
02-18-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by {*}{u$tler*}
Is there a way to lay your opponents on a table and do a top rope move?:D :confused:
Nope:(. You can jump though the table though.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-18-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
hey everyone...i was jsut wondering..i read the review by teamxbox of WWF Raw and they said that "if you have a chair...you can sit on it" or make your opponent sit on it or something...this isn't the first time i've heard this, but i was just wondering if anyone was able to do this yet? also, whats the coolest item you've found in raw so far?

eddy

Yea, i feel ya, i've been hearing about this for a long time now, and i have found not one single way to sit on one of the 4 shairs by the announce table. BTW, in RAW can you powerbomb someone off the stage on to tables below, i would try this my self but its too dam frustrating to get this situation set up..lol

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

JADE8704
02-18-2002, 10:41 PM
yeah...probably the coolest thing i've done in raw so far is get a whole lot of items in the ring at one time during a hardcore match with 6 people (tag team and managers)...it was pretty crazy! i had 5 chairs 3 tables, a ladder, the metallic stairs on the corners of the ring, and some other stuff...it was actually very hectic...the cool thing was that even though there were alot of items in the ring, the game didn't slow down one bit!